Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Landry, OC

Default Re: Jake Landry, OC

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    If best ivy league football programs played in the valley, they would finish in the middle of the pack.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    And St Thomas wouldnt win 1 game

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    And St Thomas wouldnt win 1 game
    Well we can check back on this prediction on Sept. 7. My gut tells me your prediction does not age well but we'll see.
    Don't believe everything you think.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well we can check back on this prediction on Sept. 7. My gut tells me your prediction does not age well but we'll see.
    So you're thinking they'll take down UNI? If you're willing to put some money up I'll take that bet.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

St Thomas lost to UNI 44-7, 2 years ago
    I don't care if it's at St Thomas.

They got blown out by Drake and barely beat Butler last year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    St Thomas lost to UNI 44-7, 2 years ago
    I don't care if it's at St Thomas.

They got blown out by Drake and barely beat Butler last year
    And NDSU got blown out by UND last year and surrendered the same # of points to USD as St Thomas did.

But, that was last year. For everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    So you're thinking they'll take down UNI? If you're willing to put some money up I'll take that bet.
    I didn’t exactly say that (beat UNI) but rather was disagreeing with the absurd assertion that UST would not win a single game in the valley. They lost the last (and only?) one this past fall to USD, as did another team we know. The next time we can see how close they are getting is against UNI this fall. That was my point.

I am also an investor, not a gambler.

However, in an effort to be sporting and to keep a “bookmark” for this series of posts I am more than willing to make a symbolic wager of USD $1. I will take the Tommies straight up for what I expect will be an upset against your Panthers. Does that work?

I didn’t exactly say that (beat UNI) but rather was disagreeing with the absurd assertion that UST would not win a single game in the valley. They lost the last (and only?) one this past fall to USD, as did another team we know. The next time we can see how close they are getting is against UNI this fall. That was my point.

I am also an investor, not a gambler.

However, in an effort to be sporting and to keep a “bookmark” for this series of posts I am more than willing to make a symbolic wager of USD $1. I will take the Tommies straight up for what I expect will be an upset against your Panthers. Does that work?
    No, that's ok, not for $1. Wasn't trying to call you out, was looking at it as a chance to make some easy cash.

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    No, that's ok, not for $1. Wasn't trying to call you out, was looking at it as a chance to make some easy cash.
    No worries. Offer stands up until kickoff if you change your mind.

No worries. Offer stands up until kickoff if you change your mind.
    Maybe if you wanna put a couple of zeros behind it...

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

I’m not seeing how the level of players and talent at a non scholarship and them not being able to beat the better teams in the FCS makes Landry a bad coach?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 01-29-2024 at 01:39 PM.