Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Landry, OC

Default Re: Jake Landry, OC

Quote Originally Posted by primespareribs View Post
    I agree. There are four or five InForum/WDAY sports people that are all over everything NDSU, but instead they're going to just let the guy form Grand Forks handle it because they "share resources"? That doesn't seem right to me at all...

I mean, McFooly alone not falling all over himself to report this is....odd?
    McFeely already tweeted about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy won’t get the leash that TR had from the bisonville tribunal (me cas and Scottie) I can promise that much. He better bring it.

And it can’t be qb power.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Harvard had 63 full rides and gets players because it's Ivy League.

St Thomas is non scholarship

It's like NDSU playing Concordia
    But that Greenfield guy was trying to tell us that St Thomas was the biggest up and comer in FCS and we'd better watch out just the other day?

If best ivy league football programs played in the valley, they would finish in the middle of the pack.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

They were an above-average team for non-scholarship, I preferred someone with more credentials than him. Still, I think this means Coach P might be doing a lot of play designing and helping Coach Landry.

I'm just waiting for the new Fire Landry save season thread by Lakes.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    If best ivy league football programs played in the valley, they would finish in the middle of the pack.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    Ivies could be very good at football if they wanted to be. I think it's best not to antagonize them lol
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    But that Greenfield guy was trying to tell us that St Thomas was the biggest up and comer in FCS and we'd better watch out just the other day?
    Didn’t you know St Thomas has the academic prowess of Harvard with the sports history of Alabama or Michigan? We should all be lucky to be in the same subdivision as them.

purple since I think some people here actually believe that

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Still here, still telling ya. December 2025 St. Thomas will be playing football. Mark it down.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    They were an above-average team for non-scholarship, I preferred someone with more credentials than him. Still, I think this means Coach P might be doing a lot of play designing and helping Coach Landry.

I'm just waiting for the new Fire Landry save season thread by Lakes.
    I'm not defending the hire but I'll just point out that back in 2019 the powercat nation was expressing similar feelings when Chris Klieman was hired in Manhattan.

Landry is not Caruso but his stint as UST exposed him to a program that knows how to play football and sure as hell knows how to win. To quote CK from 2019: "football is football."
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    So it's like NDSU just hired Concordia's OC...
    We hired Moorhead High Schools with Tyler Roehl. I think Tyler spent a year in D3 as well

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com