Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Roehl leaves to Tennessee State as OC

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Roehl leaves to Tennessee State as OC

I know Polasek and Roehl are close. But I have always questioned TP bringing Roehl back. This aint the early 1800s, where the runner-up in the president election got to be the Vice President.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I sometimes think that us women are the drama queens but now I see you menfolk have plenty of it, too. There did not have to be an ulterior motive to all of this. There did not have to be any in-fighting or backstabbing going on in the football offices at the DOME. Maybe a spur of the moment decision on Tyler's part or maybe he just wanted to live in a warmer clime for a while, too. Sometimes people do things because....... I am guessing McFeely gets kind of excited in his "extremities" when he can find a reason to find a crack in the Bison veneer and get some clickbait while he is at it. (How many Dragon coaches when they leave MSUM get breaking news in the Forum???)
    Oh Larson definitely messed this up but I don't think there was any fighting within the FB offices. Tim and Tyler have a lot of respect for each other. Now Larson? Not so much!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Tennessee State was a woman’s Track & Field powerhouse back in the day. The great Wilma Rudolph was an alumni!
    I think coaching at Tennessee State will be a cool experience for Tyler and his family as well. A different cultural experience which I think will help him grow (and I am not talking only about coaching experience) in many ways.

I think coaching at Tennessee State will be a cool experience for Tyler and his family as well. A different cultural experience which I think will help him grow (and I am not talking only about coaching experience) in many ways.
    The real test will be how he adapts to southern speed.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Kliemen is coming back!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Kliemen is coming back!!
    Well I guess you weren't lying

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Enjoyed watching TRs segment on Hot Mic today.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Lots of scuttle butt out there that ML is not well liked in the football offices.....

The Bison have a much bigger following than MSUM so it's only natural that they get more attention from sports writers.

I sometimes think that us women are the drama queens but now I see you menfolk have plenty of it, too. There did not have to be an ulterior motive to all of this. There did not have to be any in-fighting or backstabbing going on in the football offices at the DOME. Maybe a spur of the moment decision on Tyler's part or maybe he just wanted to live in a warmer clime for a while, too. Sometimes people do things because....... I am guessing McFeely gets kind of excited in his "extremities" when he can find a reason to find a crack in the Bison veneer and get some clickbait while he is at it. (How many Dragon coaches when they leave MSUM get breaking news in the Forum???)
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Lots of scuttle butt out there that ML is not well liked in the football offices.....
    Any job can be a crappy job if you have a crappy boss... it is strange that this is the 2nd prominent NDSU football coach to make a head scratching career move in the last month and a half.