Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Roehl leaves to Tennessee State as OC

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Roehl leaves to Tennessee State as OC

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Maybe Roehl thinks that Eddie George, after a good year or two at Tennessee State, is on a faster track to FBS than Polasek and can ride on his coattails, considering name recognition and all.
    How will he get hired from a no name school? He will have to put up 50 points a game to even get noticed!!

Ever heard of Deion Sanders? Jackson State

He gets noticed cause he has those really cool commercials
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Never heard of him bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    How will he get hired from a no name school? He will have to put up 50 points a game to even get noticed!!
    Even though there are a lot of schools the coaching fraternity is small. Everyone knows everybody and what they are doing. Getting noticed isnt a problem if youre doing a good job as a coach.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Even though there are a lot of schools the coaching fraternity is small. Everyone knows everybody and what they are doing. Getting noticed isnt a problem if youre doing a good job as a coach.
    Bingo! He has reasons for why this move is beneficial to him and his career goals, and that's all that matters.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Head scratching??? Not at all.
    I think the head scratching part is …Tennessee. And Tennessee only.
    Even athletes who supported him… are using the same verbiage… head scratching. But the fact that he’s leaving isn’t surprising.

Tennessee State has had quite a few commits since Roehl was hired. I have seen a couple of tightend type recruits as well. He is hitting the ground running.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Even athletes who supported him… are using the same verbiage… head scratching. But the fact that he’s leaving isn’t surprising.
    I dont expect the recruits and players to know the Intricacies of building a coaching resume--career path.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 01-29-2024 at 04:52 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Bingo, good luck to him, I hope it works out but there's no arguing that it's a major step down. Now if he would have gone to St Thomas...