Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Former NDSU DB Bobby Babich

Default Re: Former NDSU DB Bobby Babich

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I’m specifically talking about high school.

But hey who wasn’t a dickhead in high school. Scottie was. He ran a gang they called the rat boyz. U don’t want to know why.
    I thought it was actually the Gerbil Boyz but the seamstress only had clip art of a rat so that's what she used to sew their iconic shiny satin jackets.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10459[/ATTACH] Big Promotion for Booby, I always though he got a raw deal as a player. He had his struggles early on, played as a true freshman on a banged up team, but really came along in his final years.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results

Quote Originally Posted by SUBISON247 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]10459[/ATTACH] Big Promotion for Booby, I always though he got a raw deal as a player. He had his struggles early on, played as a true freshman on a banged up team, but really came along in his final years.
    for the boomer troopers that says bobby was promoted to DC in buffalo.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 870XPRS View Post
    Seemed like kind of a prick when i went to school, but i wouldn't wish ill will on him. Young kids do dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I definitely got the entitled vibe from him. But TBF I didn't know him other than having some classes with him.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Bros did we ndsu together? I had the Canadian flag hanging in the window of the corner of Reed hall. No shit eh. Stole it from some Canucks at Dauphin country fest the summer before. Lolz eh. And I'm still making fun of them eh

Lardsin must go!