Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Former NDSU DB Bobby Babich

Default Former NDSU DB Bobby Babich

Apparently Bob's son is the LB coach for the Bills, and is getting an interview to be Giants DC. If he gets the job, considering he's only 40, gotta think he has a legitimate shot to be an NFL HC someday if he succeeds.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ve-coordinator

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Former NDSU DB Bobby Babich

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Crockett View Post
    Apparently Bob's son is the LB coach for the Bills, and is getting an interview to be Giants DC. If he gets the job, considering he's only 40, gotta think he has a legitimate shot to be an NFL HC someday if he succeeds.

Fun Fact: Bobby used to wear colored contacts when he played. They would make his iris' look blood red. Pretty gnarly looking.

Hope he gets the job.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Seemed like kind of a prick when i went to school, but i wouldn't wish ill will on him. Young kids do dumb shit.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 870XPRS View Post
    Seemed like kind of a prick when i went to school, but i wouldn't wish ill will on him. Young kids do dumb shit.
    I definitely got the entitled vibe from him. But TBF I didn't know him other than having some classes with him.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 870XPRS View Post
    Agree with everything you said... but, he was a prick in high school, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bizon View Post
    I don’t think I’ve met anyone who would disagree with this.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bizon View Post
    I only vaguely remember him. He never made an impression.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Crockett View Post

I remember him getting burned a lot at corner....didn't the student section have some negative chant about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I don’t think I’ve met anyone who would disagree with this.
    I would disagree. He's a good dude who had to put up with a lot because of his last name. He handled it well for the most part and was a solid football player. He played opposite of Matt Gorman who would also be able to give you deeper details of how Bobby was a good defensive back. Bobby has also made a huge name for himself in the NFL. They have talked about him having a defensive mind that will get him elevated quickly. My only concern with going to New York is that I feel Brian Daboll is already on the hot seat.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFB2004 View Post
    I would disagree. He's a good dude who had to put up with a lot because of his last name. He handled it well for the most part and was a solid football player. He played opposite of Matt Gorman who would also be able to give you deeper details of how Bobby was a good defensive back. Bobby has also made a huge name for himself in the NFL. They have talked about him having a defensive mind that will get him elevated quickly. My only concern with going to New York is that I feel Brian Daboll is already on the hot seat.
    I’m specifically talking about high school.

But hey who wasn’t a dickhead in high school. Scottie was. He ran a gang they called the rat boyz. U don’t want to know why.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes