Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Denver

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Denver

Denver wins 78 to 70.

Such a disappointing loss and plenty of blame to go around, most of it falls on DR. Cant even protect our home court, drop to 2-3 at home vs D1 opponents. I just dont understand some of our rotations. We go to Streit in the 2nd half and he commits a moving screen and gives up 3 buckets in a row. I like Streit's energy but he should only be playing if Morgs or Fedderson are in foul trouble or its a blowout. Our best pure shooter in Waddles cant even sniff the floor??? I assume its defense related, well guess what nobody is playing very good defense on this squad as we give up 76ppg and have a defensive rating of 316 in the country. Just when we do get things going we make critical mistakes and let the other team right back into it. Gonna struggle to win many more games this season if this play continues.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Thats rich man eh.

Lardsin must go!

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Suggest we use nil bucks to tank the season and do a major rebuild or switch to a men’s swim team.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Post game comments from the coach: “I think we’re masking things. We do not have the level of care and understanding consistently that this group needs and I will say that loud and clear.”

“There’s talent everywhere and there’s talent in our locker room,” Richman said. “But if talent is not going to execute to our core values and principles, then it’s my job to find the guys that can and will.”

Culture. Process.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Post game comments from the coach: “I think we’re masking things. We do not have the level of care and understanding consistently that this group needs and I will say that loud and clear.”

“There’s talent everywhere and there’s talent in our locker room,” Richman said. “But if talent is not going to execute to our core values and principles, then it’s my job to find the guys that can and will.”

Culture. Process.
    And it’s my job to remind people that I’ve wanted a new head coach for 5+ years now.

Going every direction except forwards. Maybe we just need to suspend another superstar at the least pragmatic time
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Culture. Process.
    Can someone translate that for my friend, please? Thanks in advance.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Culture. Process.
    Time for the AD to do his job and find us a new coach, instead of one that just talks about things he can't build.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Time for the AD to do his job and find us a new coach, instead of one that just talks about things he can't build.
    100% agreed, Time for Dave to be "suspended" code for fired.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]