Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gdt: @ewu

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Gdt: @ewu

Our defense sucks. I said going into this season we would have trouble guarding people because we have a lot of non twitchy athletes in the basketball team. I got roasted for it on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Our defense sucks. I said going into this season we would have trouble guarding people because we have a lot of non twitchy athletes in the basketball team. I got roasted for it on this forum.

The lack of athleticism was glaring tonight.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Bison men are now working on a 106+ game minute streak since they last had a lead. That was with about 6 minutes remaining in the first half against USD. They've trailed (or were tied) wire to wire against both Montana and EWU.
    Sounds like a weatherman or baseball stat, just win baby!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post

More reason to play Burke more. I like what Dissette brings too though.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pros: Morgs and DWT after playing like absolute shit in the first half responded in a big way in the 2nd half. Say what you want about the Boden situation but he responded with his best game of the season and didn't force anything and let the game come to him, if he plays like that the rest of the way we are in good hands. Tajavis Miller showed why he's our highest recruit ever and current best player, he needs to continue to be the aggressor, he's been fantastic the last few games.

Cons: Dave played Streit 11 minutes in this game and he single handedly let Erikstrup catch fire in the 2nd half. Why Dave tried to guard their best shooting big with Morgs and Streit instead of Feddersen and Burke is beyond me, he made the change eventually but it was too little too late. Streit has become completely useless, he should see 0 minutes unless foul trouble happens. We have been struggling defensively, until Dave realizes that certain matchups don't work and adjusts I don't know that we'll fix it.

The good news is our next two conference games are against the two worst offenses in the league, so hopefully we can keep our offense clicking and get the defense right against them before we play the potent offenses of Denver & ORU the following week.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Coach is building something special that will emerge for 3 games in March. Process, culture.
    That is a good one---made me laugh