Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT vs Montana

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT vs Montana

I used to go to most home games. Went to many of them at the south arena. Dont go anymore as it’s no fun watching people, players, and coaches on our side not having fun. Culture and row the boat both stink in my opinion. The only thing worth going now is to eat a taco in a bag, have a beer, take a leak and go home early 2nd half. This bb program needs a real shake up. Can’t defend home court even, it’s very sad.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Unless Dave leaves, never. He is our Bubba, here for life unless our adminstration actually decides to have expecations for the program.
    Different is that Dave has success. If you choose to ignore that fact, I cant help you.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Different is that Dave has success. If you choose to ignore that fact, I cant help you.
    His success is very similar to Bubba's success, nothing really Earth shattering. High floor low ceiling coaches, who enjoy being in the shadow of much bigger programs on campus.

Dave's legacy is beating non-DI schools and a weak Summit. He is the most replaceable coach that has ever stepped foot on campus because his teams are never great outside of that one Covid season. I said it so unbison doesn't have to now.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

5 straight years making it to the Summit title game, led 3 teams to being summit league tournament champs. Name me another coach in the Summit League that has done that. Anyways, back to the game. Need to stop Moody, multiple guys have guarded him with him still getting shots; he is good! We need to take in down low. Started to do that a little. Morgan need to act like a big!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    His success is very similar to Bubba's success, nothing really Earth shattering. High floor low ceiling coaches, who enjoy being in the shadow of much bigger programs on campus.

Dave's legacy is beating non-DI schools and a weak Summit. He is the most replaceable coach that has ever stepped foot on campus.
    Thank you for your post. We are all now dumber after reading it. Comparing Dave Richman to Bubba is the dumbest thing I’ve read here yet. Don’t be offended…I don’t spend a lot of time on here…I’m sure there is much worse. Bubba…wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    5 straight years making it to the Summit title game, led 3 teams to being summit league tournament champs. Name me another coach in the Summit League that has done that.
    If that was a huge deal, he wouldn't still be coaching here and getting contract extensions in the dark of night.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFB2004 View Post
    Thank you for your post. We are all now dumber after reading it. Comparing Dave Richman to Bubba is the dumbest thing I’ve read here yet. Don’t be offended…I don’t spend a lot of time on here…I’m sure there is much worse. Bubba…wow.
    Not sure why I am wasting time explaining that they are both high floor, low ceiling. Never really bad but never great.

At some point our best players need to start playing like it. Both Skunberg and Morgan haven't been near the level we have hoped this yr. Not making excuses for Dave and company either, they need to be better as well.

Yeah, as a team we seem very uninspired. Somebody needs to step up.

This is the andrew morgan we need. Need stop though.