Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GDT vs USD

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT vs USD

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I think you’ve convinced me he needs to go. I’m unlikely to go to any games until there’s a change, too, which is unfortunate because I have a son who is getting really into basketball and it would be nice to have something for him to get excited about.

I’m just sitting here with my wallet open, Matt…
    I think there are a lot of us like that...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

I think you’ve convinced me he needs to go. I’m unlikely to go to any games until there’s a change, too, which is unfortunate because I have a son who is getting really into basketball and it would be nice to have something for him to get excited about.

I’m just sitting here with my wallet open, Matt…
    Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Some of my wallet leaks to the basketball program every year and I'm considering stopping that leak.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Some of my wallet leaks to the basketball program every year and I'm considering stopping that leak.
    Yeah I went to the USD game to see the pathetic excuse for coaching, ie, whatever it is Dave is doing…

I fear though that my drop in the bucket and the likelihood of tourney success in the shitty summit league will mean I won’t have much NDSU basketball to support for years to come. I wonder what else a casual fan like me can do?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah I went to the USD game to see the pathetic excuse for coaching, ie, whatever it is Dave is doing…

I fear though that my drop in the bucket and the likelihood of tourney success in the shitty summit league will mean I won’t have much NDSU basketball to support for years to come. I wonder what else a casual fan like me can do?
    My wife keeps suggesting we go to some BB games just to do something when we are bored... I'd rather stay at home and be bored I think.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Listened to the coaches show from Monday while driving to my daughter's game yesterday and it was just more of the same. Dave's point was that lately the guys are not finishing possessions and playing defense hard enough and that's the issue and honestly he's not wrong, the guys need to execute better. The problem is Dave would rather prove a point and lose a game than make adjustments during the game to get the win and then fix it in practice. There's a method to the madness there as it's showing the guys what it takes to win and likely why come March we have success but damn is it frustrating as a fan to watch our team lose when some small adjustments could get us a win. He did say he expects some changes this week, sounded like lineup wise, hopefully it means more Burke and not less of someone who's actually helping.

Im tired of the "cant wait til next years team" approach. I want a top Summit team NOW.