Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GDT vs USD

Default Re: GDT vs USD

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    So Richmond missed all those 3’s and made them quit being aggressive?
    I’d love to know Morgan’s minutes, he should be on the floor way more than he is…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’d love to know Morgan’s minutes, he should be on the floor way more than he is…
    17 minutes so far, he had 2 fouls in the 1st half so had some bench time then.

http://stats.statbroadcast.com/mobile/?id=486253

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    17 minutes so far, he had 2 fouls in the 1st half so had some bench time then.

http://stats.statbroadcast.com/mobile/?id=486253
    Yeah he had a cut on his face too keeping him out. No idea why he wasn’t in consistently at the end there…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Didn’t watch super close but what I did see was that their #34 was a harassing force on the defensive end. Looking at the stat line, his blocking ability might have forced us into 30 three point attempts on a night when we didn’t hit them at a super high clip.

The post game coach interview depressed me. I could be off here, but I feel like it was an insincere “we” need to get better when he meant players. If you need to call people out, call them out, but the buck ultimately stops with the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Conference opener tonight at home, it's Friday night, it's a 3 day weekend, let's pack the SHAC have a few too many beers at the game and start this conference season out right. [W]e should be able to win this one. NDSU -7.5 is the biggest opening spread of Summit League play tonight, let's make sure we take care of business.
    Once again, your posts don’t age for very long.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    So Richmond missed all those 3’s and made them quit being aggressive?
    It's his job to make calls and adjustments to put his players in the beat position to succeed. Were they wide open 3's...no. Look at other teams offense when they play us. They run their offense and open shots are created consistently. We run our offense and rarely do we create open shots. We launch up contested crap or are shooting 3's 5 feet behind the line. It's nothing new, it's been going on all year so bottom line it's poor coaching, and poor offensive philosophy. Dave has won with pure talent in the past. Now, when he doesn't have the obvious talent advantage his shortcomings as a coach are glaringly evident.

Conference opener tonight at home, it's Friday night, it's a 3 day weekend, let's pack the SHAC have a few too many beers at the game and start this conference season out right. USD started off the season decent but went on a 3 game road trip to California and got pummeled in their first two games before losing by 3 to the other USD (San Diego) in one ugly basketball game. Keep Thioune off the offensive glass and don't let Kaleb Stewart get hot from 3 and as long as our offense isn't complete shit we should be able to win this one. NDSU -7.5 is the biggest opening spread of Summit League play tonight, let's make sure we take care of business.
    Unfortunately those two were the difference for South Dakota, as you were concerned about. Was impressed with Thioune on defense also, he affected a lot of inside shots. Bison had no answer for Stewart - he ended up getting 33 points yikes! Stewart did that in only 28 minutes, 13-22 shooting. Was impressed with his ability to create shots as well as his outside shooting.

https://gobison.com/news/2023/12/29/...ota-75-66.aspx

It's nowhere close to FloSports, FloSports is absolute trash and if the conference went with that option I would have rioted. The SLN app is awesome, it has all league sports (volleyball, softball, baseball, etc) on there, not just basketball and all league teams are on the same platform. No more paying for one game to watch a road game at Denver or having to find device to web stream Kansas City or UST. It's all in one spot and it's a great app. I hated not having an easy way to watch both men's and women's games on the road, especially with mirrored scheduling and replays not always being available everywhere. You can bitch all you want but only NDSU home games were guaranteed on ESPN+ because WDAY is an ABC/ESPN affiliate, the rest of the league was not, most Midco games made it to ESPN+, but some didn't and none of the rest of the league did. Not to mention the deal came with a nationally broadcast league game each week with UND/UST kicking it off tonight on CBSSN which is great for exposure.

If you're local, go to the game and watch and support in person. If you're not, $10/mo is cheaper than 1 game ticket and you get every single game from the comfort of your couch. It's a big step forward for the league as a whole.
    Every Summit game was on ESPN+ so no idea what you are taking about.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I guess I'll tune-in around March then? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    I guess I'll tune-in around March then? Lol
    I have my summit league tickets. I assume those games won't be on either until championship on that crappy cbssn