Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New OC ideas

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: New OC ideas

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    Heckendorf would take a 50% pay cut coming here as OC. Don’t think that’s happening.
    wrong Heckendorf.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    It'll probably depend on what other opportunities he has. Maybe he comes back and that gives him more time/another year to find another opportunity.
    This is what I think and hope will happen. I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion he’s leaving.

May be interviewing and there’s nothing wrong with that and it doesn’t mean anything necessarily. Would be foolish not to look at his options.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    wrong Heckendorf.
    Aaah. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    This is what I think and hope will happen. I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion he’s leaving.

May be interviewing and there’s nothing wrong with that and it doesn’t mean anything necessarily. Would be foolish not to look at his options.
    This is certainly possible, but you would think he would maintain a little more enthusiasm like in previous years if that were the case. Even if it is just fake enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    This is certainly possible, but you would think he would maintain a little more enthusiasm like in previous years if that were the case. Even if it is just fake enthusiasm.
    I would think he’s juggling a lot right now and couldn’t care less about what he posts/likes/follows on Twitter lol

If he posts and likes a bunch of NDSU stuff and then ends up leaving, a bunch of mouth breathers are gonna get in their feelings about it. The reality is he could either 1) Know he’d like to leave at the first opportunity 2) Stay as long as Polasek will have him and probably would like to get a raise or associate HC title or 3) Is taking a look at his options. None of those three involve him getting all rowdy on Twitter to appease the social media masses.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Roehl up for AFCA coordinator of the year

https://x.com/footballscoop/status/1...sVheWFV40S7MeQ

Just found this thread. Seriously, it is crystal clear TP want TR to stay, so let's pump the brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    It hasn't been a week yet, give the guy some time to figure things out.
    So much this. He presumably got passed over for his likely dream job. Give the guy some time to process that. While we including myself nitpick the details and complain about his play calling. Overall he has been damn good if you take a step back and look at it. I would be very happy to have him back as OC

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I would think he’s juggling a lot right now and couldn’t care less about what he posts/likes/follows on Twitter lol

If he posts and likes a bunch of NDSU stuff and then ends up leaving, a bunch of mouth breathers are gonna get in their feelings about it. The reality is he could either 1) Know he’d like to leave at the first opportunity 2) Stay as long as Polasek will have him and probably would like to get a raise or associate HC title or 3) Is taking a look at his options. None of those three involve him getting all rowdy on Twitter to appease the social media masses.
    I don't really care about social media, just saying Roehl's behavior is different now than it has been in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    So much this. He presumably got passed over for his likely dream job. Give the guy some time to process that. While we including myself nitpick the details and complain about his play calling. Overall he has been damn good if you take a step back and look at it. I would be very happy to have him back as OC
    Agreed. If he can keep improving like he did from first half of the year to last half we should be lucky to keep him.