Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT vs Central Michigan

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT vs Central Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Lead by 24 now only lead by 6 with 1:49 to play
    Not sure what score you were looking at but surely wasn't ours only got that lead back to the final number of 10.

Dominated the whole game minus a little spurt of a 14-3 run from the late 3rd to the early 4th. Need to be able to limit that run a little bit better but all in all being able to stay in control of an entire game when we shot 1-17 from 3 shows we can find other ways to win and that is important as we head into conference play. Start off with a huge text against USD, we haven't been able to slow down opponents best players very well to this point and Larkins is an absolute beast so big challenge on the road to open conference play.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Not sure what score you were looking at but surely wasn't ours only got that lead back to the final number of 10.

Dominated the whole game minus a little spurt of a 14-3 run from the late 3rd to the early 4th. Need to be able to limit that run a little bit better but all in all being able to stay in control of an entire game when we shot 1-17 from 3 shows we can find other ways to win and that is important as we head into conference play. Start off with a huge text against USD, we haven't been able to slow down opponents best players very well to this point and Larkins is an absolute beast so big challenge on the road to open conference play.
    NDSU went on to grow its largest lead of the contest, 56-32, by the 1:45 mark of the third quarter following a pair of free throws from Heaven Hamling. Central Michigan (1-8) made a late run in the fourth frame hitting three triples to cut the edge down to six, 61-55, after Tiana Timpe connected on a three-pointer. However, NDSU was able to hold off Central Michigan the rest of way to secure the 67-57 victory.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    NDSU went on to grow its largest lead of the contest, 56-32, by the 1:45 mark of the third quarter following a pair of free throws from Heaven Hamling. Central Michigan (1-8) made a late run in the fourth frame hitting three triples to cut the edge down to six, 61-55, after Tiana Timpe connected on a three-pointer. However, NDSU was able to hold off Central Michigan the rest of way to secure the 67-57 victory.
    My bad, I misread what you posted, I thought you meant lead by 24 now, after only leading by 6 as in we got the lead back to 24. My apologies