Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek's Coaching Staff Discussion

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Polasek's Coaching Staff Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Coach P on 1660 when asked if he would be calling plays. “Currently right now we will have Tyler Roehl as out offensive coordinator.”

There still is a chance Tyler leaves, but it sounds like he wants him to stay.
    "Currently right now" doesn't sound long term, and even a bit open ended for next year.

I'd guess he is job hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    The Fire Polasek, Save Season thread was created in 2015: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ve-the-season! but people have short memories so we could start a new one.
    Surprised any visitors to this forum don't immediately think we should all be committed to a mental institution. Mostly Tony (and admins in the background) for all the stuff he/they have to put up with! (Thanks Tony!) I figured it was out there but hadn't looked. Has to feel great we already have a thread about firing our sparkling brand new HC from his previous stint here. Yeah, I know it has become the running Bisonville joke but pretty sure many of us were feeling pretty down on him there in some of those games of his first year as OC.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    "Currently right now" doesn't sound long term, and even a bit open ended for next year.

I'd guess he is job hunting.
    Exactly this. I'll say he might need to take a position coaching gig at an FBS to add to his resume.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Coach P on 1660 when asked if he would be calling plays. “Currently right now we will have Tyler Roehl as out offensive coordinator.”

There still is a chance Tyler leaves, but it sounds like he wants him to stay.
    lol lakes per usual

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Speaking of Lakes, he is tweeting some random stuff blaming Larsen and saying we will have new OC/DCs by Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Surprised any visitors to this forum don't immediately think we should all be committed to a mental institution. Mostly Tony (and admins in the background) for all the stuff he/they have to put up with! (Thanks Tony!) I figured it was out there but hadn't looked. Has to feel great we already have a thread about firing our sparkling brand new HC from his previous stint here. Yeah, I know it has become the running Bisonville joke but pretty sure many of us were feeling pretty down on him there in some of those games of his first year as OC.
    First year as OC????
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison report thinks Roehl and Petrino are gone. They also think the OL coach from und will come here. They mentioned Hazelton for the DC (hope they weren't serious) to mentor Grant for a year.

Bison report thinks Roehl and Petrino are gone. They also think the OL coach from und will come here. They mentioned Hazelton for the DC (hope they weren't serious) to mentor Grant for a year.
    If you wanted Hazelton for HC why wouldn't you want him for DC?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    If you wanted Hazelton for HC why wouldn't you want him for DC?
    Sorry Kev, didn't mean it that way. Meant if could get Hazelton for DC we should have got him for HC. But if he would come here for DC I'm 1000% on board.

Sorry Kev, didn't mean it that way. Meant if could get Hazelton for DC we should have got him for HC. But if he would come here for DC I'm 1000% on board.
    Same that would be a rockstar upgrade.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is Hazelton not at a big job right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.