Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek's Coaching Staff Discussion

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Polasek's Coaching Staff Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    And a couple were even dreaming on Mr Burgundy
    having - He Who Shall Not Be Named - on his radio show…
    Those replies were certainly made in jest.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I think the purple font is having sporadic glitches.
    Anything positive about lakes is sarcasm and shouldn't need purple. Unless of course the post comes from hoople.

Lardsin must go!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think we can safely say that anything discussing Lakes is done in jest. I guess I am guilty of being one.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Ha ha ha. Back in the good old days when the junior high kids knew more then the computer teacher eh.

Bruin you ever heard of sarcasm eh?
    A farmer relative of mine who is about my age (a digital NON-native) bought an extremely expensive tractor or combine or one of those harvest deals. It was computerized. As he was telling me the story, I KNEW what the next line was, and I was correct. "I had to go to the next farm and get the 5th grade kid to come up and help me figure it out!" Too damn funny. Man, farm equipment is flipping expensive. He told me years ago, but does $250K sound even possible? Maybe $25K. Good Lord.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    A farmer relative of mine who is about my age (a digital NON-native) bought an extremely expensive tractor or combine or one of those harvest deals. It was computerized. As he was telling me the story, I KNEW what the next line was, and I was correct. "I had to go to the next farm and get the 5th grade kid to come up and help me figure it out!" Too damn funny. Man, farm equipment is flipping expensive. He told me years ago, but does $250K sound even possible? Maybe $25K. Good Lord.
    You could spend a million on a brand new combine and still need a header. It's gotten ridiculous the last few years. My 250k combine is probably worth about 100 now. Really sucks.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    Those replies were certainly made in jest.
    You were begging for him to be let back off moderation. I wouldn’t have been surprised if you were dead serious about suggesting the CEO of our collective have him on as a guest until he informed you how truly harmful his idiocy can be. Eat a little crow and I’ll believe you were saying that in jest.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You could spend a million on a brand new combine and still need a header. It's gotten ridiculous the last few years. My 250k combine is probably worth about 100 now. Really sucks.
    I am in shock, seriously, no purple. I wish non-farmer types had a clue of all the expenses (and uncertainty - weather, and so forth) of being a farmer. Should be a Cliff Notes for Non-farmers. (And from me, no more Imperial Cass stuff - although there are farmers in Cass, I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I am in shock, seriously, no purple. I wish non-farmer types had a clue of all the expenses (and uncertainty - weather, and so forth) of being a farmer. Should be a Cliff Notes for Non-farmers. (And from me, no more Imperial Cass stuff - although there are farmers in Cass, I guess).
    There are a lot who either used to be or know a lot about it.

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    You were begging for him to be let back off moderation. I wouldn’t have been surprised if you were dead serious about suggesting the CEO of our collective have him on as a guest until he informed you how truly harmful his idiocy can be. Eat a little crow and I’ll believe you were saying that in jest.
    When I'm wrong I have no issue admitting it. But if you thought my request was serious, you're as dumb as you think I am! LOL
    Seriously, how would that discussion even go?

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    When I'm wrong I have no issue admitting it. But if you thought my request was serious, you're as dumb as you think I am! LOL
    Seriously, how would that discussion even go?
    Tell me again how much better Bisonville would be with Chapo?