Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek's Coaching Staff Discussion

Default Re: Polasek's Coaching Staff Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Do you think he will stay for another season or is he looking now and ready to go when he finds something?
    Good question. I have nothing to base this on but my gut says he stays for at least one more season. I'd think a lot of staffs have been put together around the country already but maybe not?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Do you think he will stay for another season or is he looking now and ready to go when he finds something?
    He's probably still looking but as mentioned most changes happened earlier in the end of season cycle so his opportunities are limited at this point unless someone else moves up/gets let go somewhere unexpectedly. So I'd assume at this point it's very likely he's back for the next season.

Apparently Petrino landed on his feet, going to Wyoming to coach safeties and some other duties
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Apparently Petrino landed on his feet, going to Wyoming to coach safeties and some other duties
    Being a Montana guy, he's close to his neck of the woods. Good fit.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Lakes is claiming roehl is leaving on Friday. No idea why. Tony maybe you should stop being a notbro and let the guy post.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Lakes is claiming roehl is leaving on Friday. No idea why. Tony maybe you should stop being a notbro and let the guy post.
    I'm calling BS on that. Looks like he's trying to start rumors with himself on social media. I mean if AJ Blazek is going to Wisconsin...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The problem is…..he’s accurate less than one percent of the time. He hurts people with his inaccurate posts. These are people. Families. I’m tired of fact checking. He’s an adult. Time to stop making it about himself. We have some small coaching changes we are dealing with. Which I think is good for Tim to bring in some of his guys. His first month has been nothing short of phenomenal
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I heard a rumor that Lakes is entering the TP due to lack of posting auth. Rich environments in Tuscaloosa, Seattle, possibly Ann Arbor... For sure GopherHole.

Best wishes in all future generated mayhem Lakes.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I heard a rumor that Lakes is entering the TP due to lack of posting auth. Rich environments in Tuscaloosa, Seattle, possibly Ann Arbor... For sure GopherHole.

Best wishes in all future generated mayhem Lakes.
    I bet you weren't even on here yet when Lakes and some other started a rival board.......guess how that went?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    The problem is…..he’s accurate less than one percent of the time. He hurts people with his inaccurate posts. These are people. Families. I’m tired of fact checking. He’s an adult. Time to stop making it about himself.
    Maybe those on here sticking up for him and begging for him to be allowed back will believe us now…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery