View Poll Results: Who wins in Frisco this go round?!?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Montana

20 16.13%
  • South Dakota State

104 83.87%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wins in Frisco this year?

Default Re: Who wins in Frisco this year?

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    The relationship your fanbase has with the watering holes in Frisco is exactly what ours had in Chattanooga.

We promise to make up the revenue

The Frisco bars and restaurants have been huge winners due to the Bison over the years DuckDuckGriz, so you’ll have your work cut out for you on and off the field! Cheers!

This reminds me of a few stories!

A bear walks into a bar in Billings, Montana and sits down.

He bangs on the bar with his paw and demands a beer. The bartender approaches and says, "We don't serve beer to bears in bars in Billings." The bear, becoming angry, demands again that he be served a beer. The bartender tells him again, more forcefully, "We don't serve beer to belligerent bears in bars in Billings." The bear, very angry now, says, "If you don't serve me a beer, I'm going to eat that lady sitting at the end of the bar." The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in bars in Billings."

The bear goes to the end of the bar, and as promised, eats the woman. He comes back to his seat and again demands a beer. The bartender states, "Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in bars in Billings who are on drugs." The bear says, "I'm not on drugs!?" The bartender says, "You are now. That was a barbitchyouate."

More Bars in action:

https://youtu.be/A0Xsqo-n_AE?si=BNydkDJQoDn6__eT
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 12-19-2023 at 05:43 AM.

Line is open at MGM at SDSU -12.5.......
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Line is open at MGM at SDSU -12.5.......
    That's low gotta believe it climbs.

I hate everything about the UM, from the worst fans to a dick head coach and the liberal area that they exist in. So, I think you get who I want to win this one. I hope SD absolutely embarrass them.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    I hate everything about the UM, from the worst fans to a dick head coach and the liberal area that they exist in. So, I think you get who I want to win this one. I hope SD absolutely embarrass them.
    You will likely get your wish, which means the horns down folks will be even more intolerable.
    Next we'll hear about their dynasty, yay.

Would be a high quality meteor game.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    I am torn on this one: hatred for both teams, especially SDSU. A Griz win would be sweet, denying the Bunnies back-to-back championships.

I'm a MT bison fan but have strong bobcat connections. So, I do understand why we don't want the jackasses to win but I have my reasons for them to win. I know I will regret my decision when sd gets on their high horse with their dynasty bullshit kick. I hate them also but um worse.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    You will likely get your wish, which means the horns down folks will be even more intolerable.
    Next we'll hear about their dynasty, yay.

Would be a high quality meteor game.
    They already have been talking about their ‘dynasty’. I don’t know how one is a dynasty but it’s sdsu so who knows.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post

The Frisco bars and restaurants have been huge winners due to the Bison over the years DuckDuckGriz, so you’ll have your work cut out for you on and off the field! Cheers!

This reminds me of a few stories!

A bear walks into a bar in Billings, Montana and sits down.

He bangs on the bar with his paw and demands a beer. The bartender approaches and says, "We don't serve beer to bears in bars in Billings." The bear, becoming angry, demands again that he be served a beer. The bartender tells him again, more forcefully, "We don't serve beer to belligerent bears in bars in Billings." The bear, very angry now, says, "If you don't serve me a beer, I'm going to eat that lady sitting at the end of the bar." The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in bars in Billings."

The bear goes to the end of the bar, and as promised, eats the woman. He comes back to his seat and again demands a beer. The bartender states, "Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in bars in Billings who are on drugs." The bear says, "I'm not on drugs!?" The bartender says, "You are now. That was a barbitchyouate."

More Bars in action:

https://youtu.be/A0Xsqo-n_AE?si=BNydkDJQoDn6__eT

Excellent.

I hope we can make up for your absence. I have a hunch the SDSU fans might have bigger numbers since they have likely planned on this all year.

FWIW - I've heard nothing but cordial interaction between Bison/Griz fans on Saturday. Before and after the game. Hope y'all have heard the same.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    Excellent.

I hope we can make up for your absence. I have a hunch the SDSU fans might have bigger numbers since they have likely planned on this all year.

FWIW - I've heard nothing but cordial interaction between Bison/Griz fans on Saturday. Before and after the game. Hope y'all have heard the same.
    There was a letter to the editor in the Fargo Forum from a Griz fan who commented on how nice the Bison team was, to stay on the field after the fans rushed the field at the end of the game, as the NDSU team wanted to intermingle with the Griz football players. So it was complimentary from a Griz fan to us.
    Last edited by AlumniGreen; 12-19-2023 at 06:43 PM.