View Poll Results: Who wins in Frisco this go round?!?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Montana

20 16.13%
  • South Dakota State

104 83.87%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Who wins in Frisco this year?

Default Re: Who wins in Frisco this year?

I would expect SDSU to win comfortably. They are very good. Montana is a nice feel good story and I hope they keep it close.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I would expect SDSU to win comfortably. They are very good. Montana is a nice feel good story and I hope they keep it close.
    Sounds pretty reasonable.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Less than two weeks until the game. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...hannel-history

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

This game is a 50/50 thing to me.

If we score 31 or more we win. If we don't score that much we probably lose. If we don't turn the ball over it will be a closer game than everyone is saying. Jacks are totally beatable

The cliched "we have to stop the run" is in full effect. If we stop their running game and make Gronowski throw to beat us I like that match up.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post

If we score 31 or more we win. If we don't score that much we probably lose. If we don't turn the ball over it will be a closer game than everyone is saying. Jacks are totally beatable

The cliched "we have to stop the run" is in full effect. If we stop their running game and make Gronowski throw to beat us I like that match up.
    I like you Alpha….but the only way the Griz win is if Gronowski goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I like you Alpha….but the only way the Griz win is if Gronowski goes down.
    Gonna be tough to beat the Jacks without there being injured Jacks, or the Jacks losing several turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post

I dunno, Alpha. I put SDSU at a solid 90% in this thing. You have to throw to beat them, and just don't think your QB can do it. Not to mention, Gronowski is the best thrower in the Valley. (He just hasn't had to throw that much.) He does not typically miss wide open receivers.....

I’m really hoping this is one of those situations where AG1 is right and I just cannot see it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I dunno, Alpha. I put SDSU at a solid 90% in this thing. You have to throw to beat them, and just don't think your QB can do it. Not to mention, Gronowski is the best thrower in the Valley. (He just hasn't had to throw that much.) He does not typically miss wide open receivers.....
    Hey I agree, the Jacks are a solid team and we would have to play clean and get a couple turnovers to win. I think Gronowski is a very good QB but I would rather take my chances with him throwing the ball than running it. That was my point, if he runs and extends drives we are really screwed. Stop the run and limit them to passing I like our chances way better than if they run for 400 yards against us.

My 50/50 comment wasnt properly explained. Not that we have a 50/50 chance of winning, it was directed at my "we need to score 31 or more points to win. Not scoring that many we will lose.

31>/>30 That 50/50