Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome back HC Polasek

Default Re: Welcome back HC Polasek

Tim was hired by Klieman and by Bohl two times... If you trust those two coaches judgment, Tim seems like a guy worthy of a job offer.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Gotta think Grant Olson is sweating it out. Linebacker play post Jabril era has been a major struggle.
    Jabril was a freak athlete. I’m sure he was coached well but his athleticism set him apart from everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Midnight contract for an unpopular basketball coach did it for me.
    You expected to have a say on if Richman was extended or not ? Really ? And why is Richman unpopular, because of his personality ? His style of play ? It certainly can't be because of his recruiting or his record. He has us playing in the conference championship just about every year. Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    You expected to have a say on if Richman was extended or not ? Really ? And why is Richman unpopular, because of his personality ? His style of play ? It certainly can't be because of his recruiting or his record. He has us playing in the conference championship just about every year. Please explain.
    He has been given multiple extensions without an announcement. Only when the Forum did FOIA requests did they find out months after. It’s really weird.

In 10 years he has 0 marquee wins. His record is inflated with 3-4 non-D1 wins each year. Last year we were one game away from going winless in the D1 non-conference.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    It's been a 5 year debate now
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...nTo-ThE-gRoUnD

I actually think Richman is a decent coach, not sure he can take the program to the "next level" some are seeking.
    But really, we'd have to start investing a LOT more resources in basketball if we want a top program thats making noise in the tourney. A splashy coach hire would demand more resources to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    It's been a 5 year debate now
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...nTo-ThE-gRoUnD

I actually think Richman is a decent coach, not sure he can take the program to the "next level" some are seeking.
    But really, we'd have to start investing a LOT more resources in basketball if we want a top program thats making noise in the tourney. A splashy coach hire would demand more resources to work with.
    Seem to be a lot of people on Bisonville that don't understand that !

Guys, can you please move the basketball talk over to that board?

Quote Originally Posted by KyleK View Post
    Guys, can you please move the basketball talk over to that board?
    Sorry, you're right ! Just replying to some things said in this thread !

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Tim was hired by Klieman and by Bohl two times... If you trust those two coaches judgment, Tim seems like a guy worthy of a job offer.
    Bingo, and worked with Kliemen under Bohl the first time. This is about an insider hire as you can have from the outside. If he was good enough for both of the godfathers of our run, especially Klieman at this point, I'm pretty happy with this hire. Doesn't mean it goes well, but he clearly knows how things work around here and what is expected.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Still think we should cite bisonville; story broke here before anywhere else!
    As it usually does lol I honestly considered messaging Logan last night on Twitter so she could poke around first and get the story - she deserved it again after the uproar over her breaking the Entz news. Hopefully they haven't iced her out, though I don't believe this was very tightly kept news if I knew about it lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Is Polasek coaching for Wyo in their bowl game or starting here Monday?