Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome back HC Polasek

Default Welcome back HC Polasek

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    And who can forget when Gene Taylor resigned to go to Kansas State, and the emotion-filled press conference. President Bresciani was at his side and Gene pretty much broke down with reddened eyes. Who can blame him for going to K-State but he still was sad to leave. Everything he did was with his heart and soul. We will never, ever get an A.D. like him. M.L. pales in comparison. I will admit Gene was a tough act to follow but that does not mean his successor had to be an abysmal failure.
    Gene left to go to Iowa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

Default Re: Welcome back HC Polasek

If I’m Coach P, the first player I’d be talking into stayin would be CP, then EG, but I pretty sure CP is portaling.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Rebuilding, not reloading.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Mrs Larsen, please don't post on Bisonville! ADML has done a great job fundraising but none of our sports are in a better place. He is not and was never the guy who had the vision to get us into FBS.

Quick story...I was a student at NDSU during the transition. The day that the Big Sky turned us down for a conference invite I ran into Gene Taylor at the copy shop in the union. We were both waiting to get something printed so we briefly chatted. His eyes were red and you could tell he'd had a rough day. He just had the look of somebody who'd had their heart broken. I asked him something along the lines of "what now for NDSU" and he responded that he was convinced that NDSU would be a huge success in DI and that it was his job to ensure the big sky regretted their decision. Boy, did he ever. I've never gotten that kind of passion from ADML and have always felt that he wasn't the big vision guy.
    Gene Taylor is right up there with Klieman in terms of being once in a generation type hire. Gene was super approachable - he remembered MY name for some dumb reason, I'm literally nobody with really zero to give NDSU other a few dollars of support.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

So why is Polasek not on the list for the Wyoming job?

Lardsin must go!

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    So why is Polasek not on the list for the Wyoming job?
    New Sheriff in town, wants his own crew I'd imagine.
    Their loss, our gain.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    New Sheriff in town, wants his own crew I'd imagine.
    Their loss, our gain.
    Why wasn't he the sheriff pilgrim?

Lardsin must go!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Welcome back Coach Polasek! I will be very anxious to hear his presser and whether or not he views this as a rebuild or reload. With all of the seniors and the potential portalling, it has the feel of a rebuild. I think Bison Nation will be somewhat patient, but if SDSU continues to roll, it will be a pressure cooker.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hire a DC that teaches/coaches tackling not hugging. So tired of this upper body tackle technique instead of taking the legs out. Also, is it good tackling technique to dive at runners ankles? Our D line is unathletic.

Maxwell Woods just flipped to SDSU and SDSU also offered the Fargo North kid. Jacks raiding the Bison recruiting class. Polasek better shore up the recruits.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!