Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome back HC Polasek

Default Re: Welcome back HC Polasek

Congratulations and welcome back Coach Polasek! Onward and upward for you and your family and Bison excellence!!

GoCoachPolasek…GoBison!!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 12-17-2023 at 09:36 PM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    You expected to have a say on if Richman was extended or not ? Really ? And why is Richman unpopular, because of his personality ? His style of play ? It certainly can't be because of his recruiting or his record. He has us playing in the conference championship just about every year. Please explain.
    You have to be kidding me...

The more I think about this hire, the more excited I am for it

Me speaking directly to TP: Go get the 5 recruits from MN that are going to Wyo, let's flip this thing in year 1 my guy.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Me speaking directly to TP: Go get the 5 recruits from MN that are going to Wyo, let's flip this thing in year 1 my guy.
    He needs to get something going the other direction or we'll just bleed out.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    My kids attend school with one of the Wyoming recruits from MN. I was invited to his signing day party. At this point, I doubt he switches, as the coaches here played for SMSU and don't like SDSU or NDSU so they see Wyoming>NDSU or SDSU. Wyoming was his first and only FBS offer. SDSU did offer him a scholarship but he turned it down. Most around here are scratching their heads going why in the world would you choose Wyoming over SDSU. NDSU did not offer.
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've notice that Wyoming, has an NIL system similar to Arkansas State where the contributions are, I believe, going to be tax deductible in the future. They are applying for non-profit status.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/07...dent-athletes/

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    I've notice that Wyoming, has an NIL system similar to Arkansas State where the contributions are, I believe, tax deductible.

The article states they aren’t tax deductible.

“ 1WYO has applied for 501(c)(3) nonprofit status with the IRS. The IRS said in a memo in June that it does not consider NIL donations to be tax deductible.”

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    I've notice that Wyoming, has an NIL system similar to Arkansas State where the contributions are, I believe, going to be tax deductible in the future. They are applying for non-profit status.

Says in that article that they are not tax deductible yet. They've applied to be but approved yet. I don't see how these can be considered 501(c)(3).

Quote Originally Posted by KyleK View Post
    The article states they aren’t tax deductible.

“ 1WYO has applied for 501(c)(3) nonprofit status with the IRS. The IRS said in a memo in June that it does not consider NIL donations to be tax deductible.”
    Beat me to it. I think that's going to be a tough sell I wonder how some bigger schools are getting it?