Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome back HC Polasek

Default Re: Welcome back HC Polasek

You cant listen to Polacek talk without getting fired up. His emotion and passion for the program is immeasurable. Looking forward to seeing him lead this program.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Coach mentioned that Craig Bohl was taking on a different role? Is he not retiring or is head taking an ad somewhere?
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, he's definitely not planning to retain everyone. Made it clear the focus is on the early signing day right now but that he hopes to have his staff solidified by the end of the calendar year. He astutely pointed out when asked about retaining coaches for continuity's sake that if continuity was the priority he wouldn't have been hired.
    you definitely don't want coaches leaving before the early signing day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    Coach mentioned that Craig Bohl was taking on a different role? Is he not retiring or is head taking an ad somewhere?
    I heard he was interested in leading the coaches association or something.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

He wasn’t shy about speaking on certain things and I was impressed that he answered and mentioned several elephants in the room so to speak. His passion came through. Excited for what is to come for Bison football.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I heard he was interested in leading the coaches association or something.
    Rumor is he's on track to be the next executive director of the American Football Coaches Association...

One thing that I heard him say that perked my ears up, he mentioned the word screen pass!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just have a hard time thinking that if you’ve been a contributing player this year your situation will be improved by leaving. Stick it out. Those who stay will be champions.

I’m probably naive and a little biased, but I really loved what I heard out of Polasek today. Enough emotion to know that this truly is special to him and he’ll treat it as such. He gon’ take care of these kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    Rumor is he's on track to be the next executive director of the American Football Coaches Association...
    Yep; he has always been very active in the group, even when at NDSU. I've always had the impression he was very well respected, even at the highest circles when folks talked about his work there.

I'm looking forward to the new (but not really new) perspective from Polasek. Clearly that status quo wasn't working or nobody on Bisonville would have been complaining all year long.
    It's OK to not be OK.