Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome back HC Polasek

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Welcome back HC Polasek

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I mean it would make sense to be here and doing what you can do for recruits and staff BUT.... Meathead football so ya never know
    “Tim will not coach in our bowl game as he will be beginning his new role as head coach at NDSU. We’ll handle our offensive plans for the bowl game internally with our current offensive staff.”

https://www.wyomingnewsnow.tv/2023/1...-coaching-job/

How about this, if we would have played "meathead" football on Saturday, we would have won.

How can people be critical at the same time of "too fancy" play calling and "meathead" play calling?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

We're going to be just fine. Tim P. will bring a reset to the program and a new fire.

Hit the portal for a couple DL and 1-2 other players and get ready for next year.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Welcome back bubble screens eh.

Lardsin must go!

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    How about this, if we would have played "meathead" football on Saturday, we would have won.

How can people be critical at the same time of "too fancy" play calling and "meathead" play calling?
    Meathead by running your QB on a 3rd and 6. Meathead by running a half back pass in OT2 with the season on the line. Meathead football by EVERYONE knowing what plays will be ran with the revolving door of personnel that is coming on the field. Meathead football by NO clock management. The list goes on and on
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Meathead by running your QB on a 3rd and 6. Meathead by running a half back pass in OT2 with the season on the line. Meathead football by EVERYONE knowing what plays will be ran with the revolving door of personnel that is coming on the field. Meathead football by NO clock management. The list goes on and on
    Defense and recruiting wins championships. That's where NDSU needs to improve the most. After that, special team's coverage.

Complaining about clock management and whatever this meathead garbage is supposed to be? Seriously? When NDSU can't win a game without scoring 30+ points a game, it's pretty obvious where the most improvement needs to happen. Get some new material, guys.

Also, like Ross Uglem, I have noticed that UND's OL coach has been doing a really good job... do what it takes to get that guy.

Also, like Ross Uglem, I have noticed that UND's OL coach has been doing a really good job... do what it takes to get that guy.[/QUOTE]

He’s done a really good job as an OL coach but he has ties to Polasek so that’s a deal-breaker for some. Server that waited on Polasek at Atomic Coffee this morning is also facing disciplinary actions I’m told.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    In my mind there’s a pretty clear distinction between trying to poach players at every position vs. realizing where the team has MASSIVE deficiencies. Safety and corner were those positions for us this year. I think if we would’ve picked up one of each in the portal last year there’s not a player on roster that takes issue with it.
    We did pick up a CB in the portal last year, Sheppard. Unfortunately most people were not impressed with his contributions. Can't say Entz didn't do at least part of what you suggested.

I really hope we get back to owning both lines of scrimmage. In our most dominant years we destroyed the other teams in the trenches. I feel we have really lost that on the defensive side. Get back to being nasty, stopping the run and getting pressure without needing to blitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I really hope we get back to owning both lines of scrimmage. In our most dominant years we destroyed the other teams in the trenches. I feel we have really lost that on the defensive side. Get back to being nasty, stopping the run and getting pressure without needing to blitz.
    Yes, this is the way!