Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome back HC Polasek

Default Re: Welcome back HC Polasek

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    My kids attend school with one of the Wyoming recruits from MN. I was invited to his signing day party. At this point, I doubt he switches, as the coaches here played for SMSU and don't like SDSU or NDSU so they see Wyoming>NDSU or SDSU. Wyoming was his first and only FBS offer. SDSU did offer him a scholarship but he turned it down. Most around here are scratching their heads going why in the world would you choose Wyoming over SDSU. NDSU did not offer.
    Sorry, who is SMSU?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Rohl needs to be offered a job before he would leave. It’s not like he’s just going to quit. Although Kansas States offensive coordinator job is open and they love poaching from NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    I don't understand all the hate for Matt Larsen, what's the deal ? Can someone please enlighten me ? As for the speculation about Roehl leaving or staying, does anyone know for sure one way or the other ? It would really help I think if he would stay.
    He is a stud at fundraising but he did it to pad his resume. His lack of detail set every team back.

Name 1 sport that is better off than it was 5 years ago.

Some of his mistakes include making the entire west side tailgating reserved. His handling of covid. Marketing failures. Ending fan day. Turning the spring game into a non event. Not playing a role in the Fargodome expansion. I could talk for hours about his failures

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Is Polasek coaching for Wyo in their bowl game or starting here Monday?
    Not sure on the quality of the source, so take with grain of salt. Definitely makes sense though.

https://x.com/wyonationblog/status/1...Q4GrZGoCkZ3bZQ

Fresh quote from Craig Bohl about Polasek and the Bowl Game from UW Athletics:
    "Tim will not coach in our bowl game as he will be beginning his new role as head coach at NDSU. We'll handle our offensive plans for the bowl game internally with our current offensive staff."

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He is a stud at fundraising but he did it to pad his resume. His lack of detail set every team back.

Name 1 sport that is better off than it was 5 years ago.

Some of his mistakes include making the entire west side tailgating reserved. His handling of covid. Marketing failures. Ending fan day. Turning the spring game into a non event. Not playing a role in the Fargodome expansion. I could talk for hours about his failures
    You could argue football and track with the facilities. Probably basketball. Softball facilities. Wrestling to the Big12. It’s more challenging to name one that’s not in a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleK View Post
    https://x.com/wyonationblog/status/1...Q4GrZGoCkZ3bZQ

Fresh quote from Craig Bohl about Polasek and the Bowl Game from UW Athletics:
    "Tim will not coach in our bowl game as he will be beginning his new role as head coach at NDSU. We'll handle our offensive plans for the bowl game internally with our current offensive staff."
    That's good we need him to get started immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    You could argue football and track with the facilities. Probably basketball. Softball facilities. Wrestling to the Big12. It’s more challenging to name one that’s not in a better place.
    As Gabe said he's great a fundraising and our facilities have improved but as far as his coaching hires and management theirs really only women's BB and that had no where to go but up. Still not where they need to be either. I sure hope he nailed this coaching hire but time will tell.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any other answer would have been shocking. We needed him here yesterday.
    Hope he's already in Fargo and has been actively planning next steps.
    Sounded like there was a team meeting, hopefully he met them today.

Agreed
    …….

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Rohl needs to be offered a job before he would leave. It’s not like he’s just going to quit. Although Kansas States offensive coordinator job is open and they love poaching from NDSU.
    Conor Riley is serving as the OC for their bowl game...Coach Klieman essentially said that it was his "interview" to take over that role going forward. If he does, that opens up the O-Line coach spot for them.