Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    “I hope you get shot by the tshirt cannon” made me laugh out loud. I needed that, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure that would even hurt that things pretty worthless haha

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    For how much?

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
    I listed them for 120.00 on the AXS site and they were gone immeadiatly. ont know if AXS bought them or a fan. Dont care. Other ticket are listed for 3-4-5 hundred.
    Think there is some manipulation going on.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I listed them for 120.00 on the AXS site and they were gone immeadiatly. ont know if AXS bought them or a fan. Dont care. Other ticket are listed for 3-4-5 hundred.
    Think there is some manipulation going on.
    Last year tickets were going for at least $600 at midfield up high. You probably could have gotten more since SDSU fans waiting to win the semi bought tickets already with big demand from Montana today.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Last year tickets were going for at least $600 at midfield up high. You probably could have gotten more since SDSU fans waiting to win the semi bought tickets already with big demand from Montana today.
    My tickets were down by the 5 but up high on the main deck. I tried to list them for 100 but the lowest they would let me list them for was 120.00. Which I will get 101.00 after fees.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Let’s put it this way, SDSU no longer needs to practice, at all, for the natty. Cannot imagine the sheer sense of relief they feel Knowing they will play a high school team In the natty.
    I do not doubt they will be relieved of an almost certain victory but what does that say about the FCS competition that so many teams are crappy or inconsistent. SDSU may be very good but they don't have much competition. Someday they may be dealing with the portal and Jackrabbits fatigue. Mark my words.

I despise the Jacks. No class. Juvenile with their horns down. Even if we are not there in Frisco this year, they will probably still do "horns down."

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

1. Cam - bad day to have a bad day. Missed to many open guys and took some bad sacks.

2. Execution - drops, overthrows, low kicks, low snaps, 6 false starts, delay of game. ML is a better man than me. I might have been pressured to name TR as the guy yesterday. But I think the right thing to do is bring in outside eyes. We need help.

3. We don't win big games because the o steps up over and over. We win because the d gets stops when it matters. They could not in ot. Tackling and athleticism were lacking.

5. We adjust in game too slow. I thought (and I think the coaches did too) we'd have to pass more to be successful. We ran pretty well early in the game. Need to stick with it more. Evident really on

Really proud of the effort put forth by the guys

Neither team played well. We happened to lay worse than them and made the wrong call on the 2 pt attempt.

I still think we should have gone for 2 the first OT. As long as it wouldn’t have been that abortion of a play call.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I do not doubt they will be relieved of an almost certain victory but what does that say about the FCS competition that so many teams are crappy or inconsistent. SDSU may be very good but they don't have much competition. Someday they may be dealing with the portal and Jackrabbits fatigue. Mark my words.

I despise the Jacks. No class. Juvenile with their horns down. Even if we are not there in Frisco this year, they will probably still do "horns down."

Put yourself in their shoes. Having to play second fiddle to us for a decade has got to do mental harm.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

You have to realize the SDSU fans became extremely frustrated and jealous of the Bison dominance. They are still showing their jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Neither team played well. We happened to lay worse than them and made the wrong call on the 2 pt attempt.

I still think we should have gone for 2 the first OT. As long as it wouldn’t have been that abortion of a play call.

I wanted the 2pt on the 1st OT as well. I felt like it was a way to put them on their heels when we had momentum. Obviously that's not the winning play, but that's going for the jugular when you have the chance.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.