Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Yep, refs were bad, but they were not the reason we lost. And realistically, the calls on us were deserved.
    True we had a lot of penalties. But go back and watch that play. That wasnt a little hand hand play. But he never should have thrown it. Not to mention the play never should have been called. KISS Keep it simple Stupid
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Fire the coaching staff and hire 5-6 guys from bisonville we will be undefeated. They have never lost a game
    More garbage from garbageman. You and Bison08 can go play 7 min in heaven with ML on the bud ride home. If you do a good job of standing up for him on bidonvilke he might even reach under your shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    More garbage from garbageman. You and Bison08 can go play 7 min in heaven with ML on the bud ride home. If you do a good job of standing up for him on bidonvilke he might even reach under your shirt.

These two are going to lose their shit when ML walks too
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Cam missing that TD on the first possession. That overthrow was a pattern for him all game.

Go Jacks… [emoji2961] I have zero respect for Montana or their fans. Have never had a good encounter with one

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    These two are going to lose their shit when ML walks too
    ML I believe is the start and end of NDSU’s troubles. Chapo spews a lot of shit but he is right about ML. He’s an empty suit that would have a tough time surviving McDonalds management training. And that’s probably an insult to McDonalds managers.

Exactly, they are first class assholes!! Will be fun to see the Jacks pound them.

Worst NDSU team in many years, plays crappy in National Semifinal game, with stupid playcalling, drops, dumb penalties, and still... almost wins the game. Can we leave the FCS already?

On the plus side, maybe this helps get more FBS games on the schedule. Probably not, but a guy can dream.

And please, no more meatheads. That last play was probably brought to you by the same dumb fucks that did that swinging gate nonsense of last year.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Go Jacks… [emoji2961] I have zero respect for Montana or their fans. Have never had a good encounter with one
    Jacks are the worst fan base by far. We had drinks poured on us at a basketball game. Jacks can go fck themselves or their pigs whatever they are into these days.

Play call on the PAT was a really, really bad coaching decision. Other than that I thought the play calling was pretty decent. The execution was at times poor. Our running backs are not that good. Missing the wide open lane. What really killed us was the drive killing false start penalties. Those penalties killed at least 4 drives where we had the momentum. They have a very elusive QB who extended many plays were he should have been dead to rights. This game was between two evenly matched teams and it played out as such.

In the end it really doesn't matter who won this game. SDSU is light years better than us and UM. The grizzlies are going to run into a buzz saw in Frisco.