Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by HillsboroBison View Post
    Waking up this morning I still can’t believe we gave their guy a returnable punt and basically won them the game. If we just kick it OB they don’t score the way our defense was playing that half. Special teams has been back breaker all year and cost us at the worst time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told my wife "that ain't gonna be good" as soon as the ball left his foot.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    So losing and making lots of mistakes is passing with flying colors. Seems to me they didn’t have the team prepared mentally and missed the big plays that were there. Count me out as that passing an interview with flying colors. This team needs more discipline and that falls on the coaches.
    u been living under a rock this last week dude? ofcourse the team wasnt mentally prepared! all im saying is givin the circumstances in probably the most pressure packed situation i have ever seen these guys left it all on the line and thats more than i can say for matt larson-----------he had a chance to take the biggest chip on the table and bet it on these guys instead he passed and to me there is just no excuse for that

Quote Originally Posted by jacks1 View Post
    Jacks fan here. The better team did not win yesterday. Play that game 10 times and Bison win 8, if not 9. Helluva run your program had for the last 100 years it seems lol. Nothing but respect here.
    TIL “horns down” is a sign of respect.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Junior Bergen is a 180 lb beast. We got enough in the NIL pot to get him to Fargo?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    [/B]

Why do you think the Jackrabbits will have 0 guys drafted to the NFL?
    I bet Davis gets drafted

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Junior Bergen is a 180 lb beast. We got enough in the NIL pot to get him to Fargo?
    He reminds me of Christian Watson. West Coast Power school would be smart to offer him

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    u been living under a rock this last week dude? ofcourse the team wasnt mentally prepared! all im saying is givin the circumstances in probably the most pressure packed situation i have ever seen these guys left it all on the line and thats more than i can say for matt larson-----------he had a chance to take the biggest chip on the table and bet it on these guys instead he passed and to me there is just no excuse for that
    The whole entz era has been bad penalties and no discipline along with poor play calling in big games.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If Polasek is getting announced today I would have to guess the other candidate(s) know. Is there a chance any of this affected the current coaches/team? I'm not saying a lot but enough to lose a close game in 2OT?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    If Polasek is getting announced today I would have to guess the other candidate(s) know. Is there a chance any of this affected the current coaches/team? I'm not saying a lot but enough to lose a close game in 2OT?
    Quite possibly, I was wondering if all the psychological pressure also contributed in some fashion to the false starts, we had a bunch of those, even though the team practiced with noise.

I’m pretty convinced it is Polasek, not just because of rumors, but also because it would have been foolish to not announce TR sooner if he was the pick.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I bet Davis gets drafted
    I could see Mark Gronowski being a competent NFL backup QB