Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXdrTad664U

if weve reached a point where a team like this doesnt move the needle we got trouble right here in river city my friends----------if yesterday was intended as a job interview id say roehl & staff passed with flying colors as they will never come under that type of pressure again in there proffesional lives------as mangy would say count me in x 1000 for another chance to dance with this group they will go down as the GOATS in my book every last one of them

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    SDSU loses everyone next year. They will be worse. We will be better
    Will they not have the same ability to fill through the portal we have?

Jacks fan here. The better team did not win yesterday. Play that game 10 times and Bison win 8, if not 9. Helluva run your program had for the last 100 years it seems lol. Nothing but respect here.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    I know this sdsu team is so sick they’ve beaten 0 fbs teams in however many years and will have 0 guys drafted to the nfl.

Why do you think the Jackrabbits will have 0 guys drafted to the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXdrTad664U

if weve reached a point where a team like this doesnt move the needle we got trouble right here in river city my friends----------if yesterday was intended as a job interview id say roehl & staff passed with flying colors as they will never come under that type of pressure again in there proffesional lives------as mangy would say count me in x 1000 for another chance to dance with this group they will go down as the GOATS in my book every last one of them
    So losing and making lots of mistakes is passing with flying colors. Seems to me they didn’t have the team prepared mentally and missed the big plays that were there. Count me out as that passing an interview with flying colors. This team needs more discipline and that falls on the coaches.

Waking up this morning I still can’t believe we gave their guy a returnable punt and basically won them the game. If we just kick it OB they don’t score the way our defense was playing that half. Special teams has been back breaker all year and cost us at the worst time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    [/B]

Why do you think the Jackrabbits will have 0 guys drafted to the NFL?
    They have had a nice run of talent in the nfl. Yes we had two high qbs but they have had some really good te, lineman, and zenner played some years. They have been really good we were just great and let us not forget we had to have some great comebacks to win a few titles. I do not like sdsu but I teach my kids to respect all opponents.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by jacks1 View Post
    Jacks fan here. The better team did not win yesterday. Play that game 10 times and Bison win 8, if not 9. Helluva run your program had for the last 100 years it seems lol. Nothing but respect here.
    Thanks and I agree that’s why it was such a maddening game for me. Just everything went wrong to lose. I do believe u win handily.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

For 2 full years now we have watched Cole Payton enter a game and EVERYONE IN THE STADIUM KNOWS HE WILL RUN THE BALL. Can that be over? Please? I beg of you...of anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jacks1 View Post
    You guys will destroy the Griz by 3 scores or more. Enjoy Frisco, as much as it pains me to say that.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013