Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Hybrid View

Default Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) entz legacy is undisciplined meatheadism
    2) hire Polasek
    3) congrats to Montana. Pulling for you but you’re about to get a buzz saw to the face. You may have done us a mercy.
    4) why run the same trick play they just did. Wtf are you doing roehl? Raja wtf too? Run the fucking ball.
    5) so glad this era of alleged bison football is over.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

August 2024:

New HC
    New OC
    New DC
    New STC
    New QB...

1. Really poorly executed game by NDSU.
    2. Throw the bag at Eli Green and Wisniewski. The rest? I hope they stay, but meh. This team lost 4 games and looked slow

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    1. Really poorly executed game by NDSU.
    2. Throw the bag at Eli Green and Wisniewski. The rest? I hope they stay, but meh. This team lost 4 games and looked slow
    Cole Payton is special. And yes, he can throw.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fire Rohl for being stupid and don’t let him in the bus! What a dumb fuck he is!!!

This. I really thought it was a huge mistake when he was appointed OC. He's a meathead.

NDSU getting absolutely dragged on twitter by talking heads for the PAT call. Anyone defending it at this point is just being a contrarian for the sake of it.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Like most matchups, the home field made a huge difference in the game. neutral field and I think NDSU wins by 10. While penalties were one sided, it certainly wasn’t the refs. The false starts were just killer. Missed long throws on open receivers downfield once too many. Ugh, this team was playing really hot and had what it takes to get to Frisco. I’m very proud at how they responded to the early season losses. I think the team matured big time as the season progressed. WR leaders developing. Defense playing WAY better. Man, the season just felt like it abruptly ended. Coaching staff doesn’t need to be purged or anything like that. That is a big time over reaction. But what they do need is a complete rededication/commitment to excellence.

I hope the griz win in Frisco, but I think they’ll lose by 17+ because I think this jack team is on par with our 2013 team. Not saying they’re better than that 2013 team, but we didn’t get challenged all year after k-state and Uni that season. Likewise, sdsu hasn't really been challenged. think sdsu has too strong of o line, QB, RB, WR to be beat…but it would be glorious to see them humbled and then routed by the transfer portal…but it ain’t happening.

It was the SAME play

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It was the SAME play
    It’s like roehl saw it and thought wow that was kino get raja on the phone maybe he can do that in a few minutes