Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    You need to sit in the student section. "Sioux Suck Shit" is alive and well and choreographed after every 1st down.
    I was not aware. Very distressing as I thought Administration said no to this vile phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I was not aware. Very distressing as I thought Administration said no to this vile phrase.
    I'm pretty sure the administration isn't using the phrase
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Thanks to the Bison for yet another classic in WGS.

Congrats on a great year and run despite being 'down.'

I think we have a chance in Frisco if McDowell maintains his composure but after last night that feels like a big 'if.'

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post

I think we have a chance in Frisco if McDowell maintains his composure but after last night that feels like a big 'if.'
    Thanks for the kind words but I hate to tell you the Griz have almost zero chance in Frisco. If the keep it within 21 I will be surprised.

That is an honest take as I would say the exact same thing if we were going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post

I’ll probably be cheering for Montana but SDSU is a tall task.

Sagarin has ndsu being the second best fcs team despite being down and only 6 pt dogs while Montana would be 13 pt dogs in the sagarin predictor. SDSU is hovering around where ndsu was peak ndsu dynasty. They’re about 28th, ndsu made it into the teens. That shows how good they are

Montana ranked 4th out of the fcs schools. I don’t see you having much of a chance unless gronowski goes down to injury

Vile? Get over yourself, it's a time honored phrase from a more enlightened age without snowflakes.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Vile? Get over yourself, it's a time honored phrase from a more enlightened age without snowflakes.
    I am rendered speechless! Please stop with the lofty phrases! "Time-honored"? S.S.S. is a vulgar phrase in an NDSU or UND stadium. Beyond juvenile. I recall several years ago a picture in the Forum with a guy who had an NDSU shirt on with "Sioux Suck Shit" and there was a phallus thing hanging down on the T-shirt (an image) if my memory serves me. And I am NOT a snowflake. I can be tough as nails.

And please - you say "this is from a more enlightened age." You mean Age of Enlightenment, or the Age of Reason? I assure you, Buster, that the Age of Enlightenment/Reason did not include Sioux Suck Shit in their philosophy.

I DO know that years ago the NDSU Administration was very unhappy with this vulgar phrase which reflected poorly on the NDSU fanbase and university. I can sling a little hash with the best of 'em but it is a sad commentary that students who are in their formative years are yelling this out.

I am rendered speechless! Please stop with the lofty phrases! "Time-honored"? S.S.S. is a vulgar phrase in an NDSU or UND stadium. Beyond juvenile. I recall several years ago a picture in the Forum with a guy who had an NDSU shirt on with "Sioux Suck Shit" and there was a phallus thing hanging down on the T-shirt (an image) if my memory serves me. And I am NOT a snowflake. I can be tough as nails.

And please - you say "this is from a more enlightened age." You mean Age of Enlightenment, or the Age of Reason? I assure you, Buster, that the Age of Enlightenment/Reason did not include Sioux Suck Shit in their philosophy.

I DO know that years ago the NDSU Administration was very unhappy with this vulgar phrase which reflected poorly on the NDSU fanbase and university. I can sling a little hash with the best of 'em but it is a sad commentary that students who are in their formative years are yelling this out.
    The real issue here is it’s a factual statement and the truth resonates with the soul.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    He reminds me of Christian Watson. West Coast Power school would be smart to offer him
    I was told a month ago Bergen is going to Colorado
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

reformedUNDfan is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Being more obsessed with the Sioux name that the hockey deadenders just makes you like like gutter trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.