Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Kind of like the students still say "Sioux Suck?"
    I hope they don’t say that.

They should be saying Sioux suck shit.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I hope they don’t say that.

They should be saying Sioux suck shit.
    This. Kids now days sheesh get it right!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kind of like the students still say "Sioux Suck?"
    The students/'fans" who say Sioux Suck S." are no better but THEY have been taken to task by Administration! And they are in the gaping minority, I believe, and I further believe that most Bison fans are disgusted by it. It is also juvenile.

My former senior citizen athletic trainer has a spouse who graduated SDSU and she was mortified after last year's "horns down" post-game taunting.

When we won all of our Natty's, I do believe for the most part, Bison fans acted with class towards the opposing team at Frisco (from what I have heard). I also "lurked but did not post of course" at opposing fan boards and from the comments I saw, many opposing fans were struck by how gracious Bison fans were after the game, and how Bison fans complimented them on their football year. There are always exceptions to the Jacks but, for me, and this is one of my numerous character flaws, I do get butt-hurt when we are made fun of by them (or any fan base). When UND makes fun of us, it doesn't bother me so much cuz we give back but also they are located in the same state as us.
    Last edited by AlumniGreen; 12-17-2023 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    While I agree with u about penalties and other stupid play calling yesterday was not bad play calling except the last play. I know u r not saying this but let’s analyze yesterday’s game. We had a great play for a td in first quarter wide open missed by cam. Another huge and great play was blown up by a terrible offensive pass interference call which was like a 35 yard penalty. Two more good plays for tds cam misses. Those are all huge game changing plays potentially. Other stupid penalties ruined drives. Yesterday for th most part was not roehls fault.
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    If they ever hit 9 national championships, then they can gloat. Otherwise, knock off the "horns down." A craw in my side for some reason.
    That's what they are trying to do, get under your skin. Obviously it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    You guys looked really good in the latter part of the season which is the best time to look really good.

FBS has been really fun and the Bison should be there, but I believe NIL and the portal are going to destroy it pretty quick. Our coach has been poached by the Big Ten (Indiana) who we can't compete with dollar-wise, our best players are in the portal, and some are refusing to play in our bowl game next weekend because they don't want to risk injury and damage to their "brand."

Many diehard college football fans, me included, expect next season to be the last one we will have any interest in. I am going to Ft. Worth next week for our bowl game and I regret spending the two grand I have already spent to go there because I really don't give a shit right now. A month ago we would have beaten Air Force by three or four touchdowns. Now, I don't know if we can beat them.

It seems like the dissolution of the PAC and other events west of the Mississippi would have created an FBS opening for the Bison somewhere. What he hell is up with the Mountain West? Why haven't they extended an invite? Probably because they know you would dominate the conference from the jump like JMU has done in the Sun Belt.

Wishing you all the merriest Christmas ever and the best of everything in 2024.
    The best testimonial to date as to why a team should stay in the FCS. A G5 subdivision with a national playoff system would be ideal. As it stands now, playing Toledo in a crappy bowl game does nothing to get me excited.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    The students/'fans" who say Sioux Suck S." are no better but THEY have been taken to task by Administration! And they are in the gaping minority, I believe, and I further believe that most Bison fans are disgusted by it. It is also juvenile.

My former senior citizen athletic trainer has a spouse who graduated SDSU and she was mortified after last year's "horns down" post-game taunting.

When we won all of our Natty's, I do believe for the most part, Bison fans acted with class towards the opposing team at Frisco (from what I have heard). I also "lurked but did not post of course" at opposing fan boards and from the comments I saw, many opposing fans were struck by how gracious Bison fans were after the game, and how Bison fans complemented them on their football year. There are always exceptions to the Jacks but, for me, and this is one of my numerous character flaws, I do get butt-hurt when we are made fun of by them (or any fan base). When UND makes fun of us, it doesn't bother me so much cuz we give back but also they are located in the same state as us.
    You need to sit in the student section. "Sioux Suck Shit" is alive and well and choreographed after every 1st down.

Mixed feelings about 'horns down,' as I live in Oklahoma and love OU. Fun to do 'horns down' because of hatred for longhorns, but last year in Frisco when the sdsu numbnuts two rows in front of me kept turning around and giving bison fans 'horns down' it was not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Mixed feelings about 'horns down,' as I live in Oklahoma and love OU. Fun to do 'horns down' because of hatred for longhorns, but last year in Frisco when the sdsu numbnuts two rows in front of me kept turning around and giving bison fans 'horns down' it was not fun.
    Don’t steal Texas’ signs, won’t be an issue

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That's what they are trying to do, get under your skin. Obviously it is working.

ten cx