Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Mixed feelings about 'horns down,' as I live in Oklahoma and love OU. Fun to do 'horns down' because of hatred for longhorns, but last year in Frisco when the sdsu numbnuts two rows in front of me kept turning around and giving bison fans 'horns down' it was not fun.
    Lol this is too funny. “I like spitting in peoples’ faces but I don’t like it when other people spit in mine”

OU and SDSU fans look like idiots when they do horns down. I love it when they do it - free marketing and essentially telling the world that the other school is your daddy so much you made up your own hand sign for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I am rendered speechless! Please stop with the lofty phrases! "Time-honored"? S.S.S. is a vulgar phrase in an NDSU or UND stadium. Beyond juvenile. I recall several years ago a picture in the Forum with a guy who had an NDSU shirt on with "Sioux Suck Shit" and there was a phallus thing hanging down on the T-shirt (an image) if my memory serves me. And I am NOT a snowflake. I can be tough as nails.

And please - you say "this is from a more enlightened age." You mean Age of Enlightenment, or the Age of Reason? I assure you, Buster, that the Age of Enlightenment/Reason did not include Sioux Suck Shit in their philosophy.

I DO know that years ago the NDSU Administration was very unhappy with this vulgar phrase which reflected poorly on the NDSU fanbase and university. I can sling a little hash with the best of 'em but it is a sad commentary that students who are in their formative years are yelling this out.
    AlumniGreen? Is that kelly green or Bison green?

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    AlumniGreen? Is that kelly green or Bison green?
    I did not pick the name. It was assigned to me by the computer I guess. It is freaking BISON green. Also I am a female, an elderly person for those who might want to put some of my "bleeding heart" posts into perspective. But please, don't be gentle with me due to my advanced age. I can take it!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I did not pick the name. It was assigned to me by the computer I guess. It is freaking BISON green. Also I am a female, an elderly person for those who might want to put some of my "bleeding heart" posts into perspective. But please, don't be gentle with me due to my advanced age. I can take it!
    Could you post some boomer memes to prove your age eh?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The real issue here is it’s a factual statement and the truth resonates with the soul.
    Very poetic.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Could you post some boomer memes to prove your age eh?
    I share a birthday with Nancy Pelosi and Sandra Day O'Connor, though different years. Not sure what a Boomer meme is though. I may be taken to the woodshed for off-topic comments on BV though.

Well its Sunday and I am still not completely sure what to think about that game yesterday.

We won but we definitely didn't deserve to win that game. Griz are who I thought they were they needed home field advantage, noise, a few calls and playing an almost near perfect game to beat a team that was the worst one you guys have had in more than a decade. We need double OT to win it, If we played 9 more time you guys would win all of them.

This was more a game of you guys losing it than us really winning it so its a weird day to try and be super stoked about the win. The really weird thing is this is the exact game that Big Game Bob always loses in the past. Now he going to get boat raced on the national stage by the Jackrabbits. The one thing that Hauck is really good at is losing big games and he will probably demonstrate that again in Frisco.

I wasn't that amazed by how close this game was as I was the outcome even though I knew if you guys were healthy you would have won yet again.

Congrats on the new head coach I hope he works out for you guys,

Merry Christmas to everyone in Bisonville enjoy your time with your friends and family.

P.S. If anyone has 4 tickets to Frisco all in the same area let me know, not sure if I really want to fly out there and watch whats going to happen but I need to keep options open.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Well its Sunday and I am still not completely sure what to think about that game yesterday.

We won but we definitely didn't deserve to win that game. Griz are who I thought they were they needed home field advantage, noise, a few calls and playing an almost near perfect game to beat a team that was the worst one you guys have had in more than a decade. We need double OT to win it, If we played 9 more time you guys would win all of them.

This was more a game of you guys losing it than us really winning it so its a weird day to try and be super stoked about the win. The really weird thing is this is the exact game that Big Game Bob always loses in the past. Now he going to get boat raced on the national stage by the Jackrabbits. The one thing that Hauck is really good at is losing big games and he will probably demonstrate that again in Frisco.

I wasn't that amazed by how close this game was as I was the outcome even though I knew if you guys were healthy you would have won yet again.

Merry Christmas to everyone in Bisonville enjoy your time with your friends and family.

P.S. If anyone has 4 tickets to Frisco all in the same area let me know, not sure if I really want to fly out there and watch whats going to happen but I need to keep options open.
    You are easily my favorite opposing fan. Congrats on the win and I hope you fuck with some bunny dreams.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post

Love you AG!
    Merry Christmas
    Go Griz
    Jack offs suck
    "The bird is in your hand"

We did have a good time in Missoula. The weather was so nice and the flights so expensive we drove (we are around painted canyon right now)
    Every single griz fan that we met were welcoming and complimented Ndsu.
    They were actually very gracious winners. Great atmosphere.
    It just didn’t turn out the way we wanted.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans