View Poll Results: Should Lakes be Freed?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Free him now unconditionally!

18 16.22%
  • Free him now under double secret probation!

11 9.91%
  • Free him before Saturday. It’s every hand on deck!

7 6.31%
  • Throw away the key! (Not recommended)

80 72.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Free Lakes. Tis the season!

Default Re: Free Lakes. Tis the season!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, he's not going to get off moderation, if that helps.

For those missing him: BisoNation1 (@BisoNation1) / X (twitter.com)

The nice thing is that I can block him on Twitter (and did.) So if you are amused by that kind of thing, there ya go.
    Thank you Tony.
    I hope some of the people staying away because of Chapo/Lakes
    reconsider, if he is moderated.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yep, I'd say free him Jan 1 and see how he does. Worth it just for the entrainment value.

You do this every time he gets banned. And it eventually turns to shit. You never learn.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!! like Micheal Jackson said. "im gonna make that change, cuz I'm looking at the man in the mirror"

I WILL POST LESS ON BISONVILLE, BUT QUALITY WILL BE BETTER If you think I am posting too much Ban me by February 15
    See,you just cant help yourself.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thats twice today----from lakes. LOL

12-22-2023 01:59 PM
    El_Chapo

congrats youre a democrat now silencing the opposition . good for you
    12-22-2023 01:59 PM

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=tony;1652001]Well, he's not going to get off moderation, if that helps.

For those missing him: [URL="https://twitter.com/BisoNation1"]BisoNation1 (@BisoNation1) / X (twitter.com)[/URL]

The nice thing is that I can block him on Twitter (and did.) So if you are amused by that kind of thing, there ya go.[/QUOTE

Thank you. If people don't want him on Bisonville, that's fine but I might want to follow him off of Bisonville. I like unusual people who are also eccentric.

YOU TRASH ON ME EVERY DAY FOR YEARS EVEN THOUGH I GIVE YOU INSIDE SOURCES AND NUGGETS YOU CANT FIND
    and I IGNORE YOU I JUST KEEP GOING LIKE DENNY GREEN TAKING THE HIGH ROAD

THANKS FOR NOTHING

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF NERDS!! & YOU ARE THE THINNEST SKINNED PEOPLE I'VE EVER TALKED TO!

IMAGINE BEING SO FRAGILE IN LIFE

YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON THERE IS BISON FATIGUE BECAUSE ALL THE COOL KIDS HAVE LEFT BECAUSE NDSU WONT GO BIGGER.

CYA. IM OUT SINCE APPARENTLY SOMETHING I DO SOMEWHERE ELSE AFFECTS TONY SO MUCH
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

YOU TRASH ON ME EVERY DAY FOR YEARS EVEN THOUGH I GIVE YOU INSIDE SOURCES AND NUGGETS YOU CANT FIND

THANKS FOR NOTHING

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF NERDS!! & YOU ARE THE THINNEST SKINNED PEOPLE I'VE EVER TALKED TO!

YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON THERE IS BISON FATIGUE BECAUSE ALL THE COOL KIDS HAVE LEFT BECAUSE NDSU WONT GO BIGGER.

Good luck, Sam.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

THANKS FOR NOTHING

[QUOTE=tony;1652001]Well, he's not going to get off moderation, if that helps.[QUOTE]

Either ban him or don't, filtering someone's posts allowing only "approved" content seems a little big brother-ish to me, and I don't agree that what one posts on a wholly separate social media site should affect one's status here in any way.

Also, having the time to moderate all his posts but still not having an SSL cert for Bisonville.com seems like the site management time might be better spent on the site than on moderating one members posts... just a suggestion.

THANKS FOR NOTHING

Buh bye, Sam. Come back again when you can't stay so long.

And if or when you DO come back, aren't you going to look like a complete idiot after that overly dramatic, heart wrenching farewell?