Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek Thoughts

Default Polasek Thoughts

I was wondering what the folks that are closer to the program than myself think/thought about Polasek while he was at NDSU.

It may not matter, (might be someone else’s job already) but what type of HC do you think he would make. He has an interesting resume since leaving NDSU that MAY help if they ever decide to make the jump and make him a solid HC. I’m not sure if he got an interview at Wyoming when Bohl retired or not. If he didn’t, maybe that’s all we need to know.

Thanks

Default Re: Polasek Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by KyleK View Post
    I was wondering what the folks that are closer to the program than myself think/thought about Polasek while he was at NDSU.

It may not matter, (might be someone else’s job already) but what type of HC do you think he would make. He has an interesting resume since leaving NDSU that MAY help if they ever decide to make the jump and make him a solid HC. I’m not sure if he got an interview at Wyoming when Bohl retired or not. If he didn’t, maybe that’s all we need to know.

Thanks
    I don't think he is guy you want running the ship. Hardcore ass hell but going to rub a lot of people wrong especially the players. Kliemen,Klanderman, and Roehl guys will run through walls for them. Polasek, I think would make some run the other way

If your wife, GF, female friend, mom or female family member didn’t care for Entz, all HELL will break loose with Polasek.

And almost to a person of those I mention did not care for Entz, for reasons they really couldn’t explain.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If your wife, GF, female friend, mom or female family member didn’t care for Entz, all HELL will break loose with Polasek.

And almost to a person of those I mention did not care for Entz, for reasons they really couldn’t explain.
    I read this twice and I still don’t know what it means bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Smile Re: Polasek Thoughts

Spot on CAS

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Spot on CAS
    My wife cant stand Entz so yeah that really was spot on.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Protect the women folk, fire Polasek.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

I think he'd be a good hire.

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’ve never personally met Entz but the feedback I’ve gotten from those that have is he’s rather arrogant and doesn’t treat people with respect that don’t benefit him or monetarily help the program. Kinda comes across as don’t you know who I am? Im Matt fF ing Entz. Again I have never met him but I’ve gotten that vibe from a number of people that have interacted with him. That being said it doesn’t mean he’s not a good football coach. IMO all those people you mentioned would love Tyler Roehl in that position.
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaBizon View Post
    I’ve never personally met Entz but the feedback I’ve gotten from those that have is he’s rather arrogant and doesn’t treat people with respect that don’t benefit him or monetarily help the program. Kinda comes across as don’t you know who I am? Im Matt fF ing Entz. Again I have never met him but I’ve gotten that vibe from a number of people that have interacted with him. That being said it doesn’t mean he’s not a good football coach.
    Met and talked with him several times, and what you describe is not at all my take/the impression he left. Solid person, no arrogance and passion to the core for NDSU football. And pretty quick-witted, which I enjoyed.

IOW, a pretty decent man/human.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.