Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek Thoughts

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Polasek Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by KyleK View Post
    Well, there you have it. All that's left is the presser.

Hopefully he's already in town and ready to go full steam.
    Maybe TR will stick around a year and help transition.

It was clear he was the guy if you read Bisonville......stuff that keeps me coming back.

For those newer to the board, there are very knowledgeable, well connected folks on this site. They clearly said it was Polasek yesterday, and I admit I got quite a kick of reading posts clearly not knowing that.

The story is on Valley, News, Live

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When Thamel speaks, its essentially official.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On Go Bison as well.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by KyleK View Post
    With all the ML rumors, are we confident it will be Larsen making the introduction?
    Nevermind. GoBison article is already posted and Larsen is cited.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    With all the ML rumors, are we confident it will be Larsen making the introduction?
    Sorry, no idea.

I’m not sure what either Polasek or TR offensive play calling has to do with being a HC.

Experience and understanding how to run a program would be the things to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I’m not sure what either Polasek or TR offensive play calling has to do with being a HC.

Experience and understanding how to run a program would be the things to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I heard he is a good recruiter (I heard it on Bisonville!) Plus he needs to be motivated, enthusiastic, a good critical thinker and one who engages well with the players. Also have emotional intelligence. I am interested in finding out about his wife, Jill. Like all wives everywhere, no doubt she will be a good support system and keep him on an even keel when the chips are down. I would imagine she will be at the press conference when Tim is introduced. I think this is a good hire. It is never dull around here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    When Thamel speaks, its essentially official.
    I put this is in another thread, but this had to be ADML's handpicked news breaker. I get what he is doing with it honestly, he wants ESPN to break the story so we are catapulted into the big time news cycle as a big program. ESPN is likely going to control our future in FCS/FBS. We were one of the "marquee programs" originally put behind the ESPN+ paywall because they knew we would drive subscribers.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.