Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek Thoughts

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Polasek Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU2006 View Post
    May I ask why you don't get the same Neanderthal energy from Tyler "Run QB" Roehl?
    Dude, I have terrible situational awareness. My gayday is rarely active and I have zero ability to discern what level of Neanderthal vibe is being put out. I rely on the Mrs. To make those observations and she says Tyler Roehl is a family man. With that said, clearly Entz, Polasek, and TR all hail from the meathead clan( Not a bad thing) which grinds the gears of our AD. My hunch says that ADML would love to hire an East coast dandy wide receivers coach from Penn State which is why there has been no announcement. If Vigen is truly not interested then this is a 2 horse race between Polasek and Roehl. ADML just hasn't embraced it yet.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Have heard from a couple of people in the know. Tim for HC is definitely a strong possibility. Gaining a lot of smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Have heard from a couple of people in the know. Tim for HC is definitely a strong possibility. Gaining a lot of smoke.

Is the money there to bring in Polasek (500k+) and retain Roehl? (200k+) Due to the close relationship between the two, Polasek is going to to go to bat to get Tyler a fairly sizeable raise along with a new title of Associate head coach/OC. Both parties are going to want to make this look like a win.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Is the money there to bring in Polasek (500k+) and retain Roehl? (200k+) Due to the close relationship between the two, Polasek is going to to go to bat to get Tyler a fairly sizeable raise along with a new title of Associate head coach/OC. Both parties are going to want to make this look like a win.
    Guessing if TR is passed over he's taking the next opportunity out of town. The writing will be on the wall that he needs different experiences to get the job here.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post

Yes I have heard that as well but have been trying to hold back until I saw more.

Dom Izzo reported this morning that Polasek is interested in the job.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Dom Izzo reported this morning that Polasek is interested in the job.
    *checks mountain west stat sheet rankings* of course hes freakin interested in the job! right here right now we have a coaching STAFF thats put together a TEAM chalk-full of high end FBS talent and said TEAM is playing there arse off for said STAFF---------the longer this polasek happy talk is allowed to linger the more & more its starting to look like a giant slap in the face to everyone involved

I'd be happy with either. The problem I see now is that so many people have come out publicly in support of TR that if it goes the other way, it could create a real mess.

tick, tock, tick, tock.....
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I'd be happy with either. The problem I see now is that so many people have come out publicly in support of TR that if it goes the other way, it could create a real mess.

tick, tock, tick, tock.....
    Agree with Gully. Now, you can't announce until probably Sunday. My guess is Matt felt he had to look nationally and took time to get folks to Fargo. We know Tyler interviewed Wednesday. So Heck was in yesterday and Tim P. Was a Zoom call since he knows everyone. I have to think Matt has decided at this point.

I think Larsen is just waiting on the Bisonville poll results.....
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013