Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek Thoughts

Default Re: Polasek Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If your wife, GF, female friend, mom or female family member didn’t care for Entz, all HELL will break loose with Polasek.

And almost to a person of those I mention did not care for Entz, for reasons they really couldn’t explain.
    Emily hated him.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Save the (w)horses too! Conan O’Brien reference.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Protect the women folk, fire Polasek.

I personally think he would be a good hire
    TRUST THE PROCESS

as long as he has learned to get his head out of the play card and adjust to whats happening on the field he might make it as a head coach. Granted it was a long time ago but I cant get him out of my head with him running up the middle for no gain multiple times with time running out against JMU.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If your wife, GF, female friend, mom or female family member didn’t care for Entz, all HELL will break loose with Polasek.

And almost to a person of those I mention did not care for Entz, for reasons they really couldn’t explain.
    Who cares what the women think. Quit being a simp.
    "The bird is in your hand"

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    as long as he has learned to get his head out of the play card and adjust to whats happening on the field he might make it as a head coach. Granted it was a long time ago but I cant get him out of my head with him running up the middle for no gain multiple times with time running out against JMU.
    That was also 7 years ago. I hope he has improved.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I think what make Polasek a good would be that he has FBS experience and power 5 experience. He probably has a really good understanding of NIL at the highest level which is definitely going to be something the new coach will have to be good at navigating. Polasek is also a players coach too, probably just as much as Roehl is. He also is a guy that is good selling the program; whether its to a recruit or to boosters, or its to the community. I would definitely approve of him getting hired.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    That was also 7 years ago. I hope he has improved.
    PL said it was several years ago. You say 7. Sounds about the same amount of time Vikes QB Dobbs has been in the NFL. He’s an alleged rocket scientist and still folds/makes poor decisions when under pressure. Is Polasek a rocket scientist or a former boxer? I forget, and I also won’t like him as a Bison HC.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PaBizon View Post
    I’ve never personally met Entz but the feedback I’ve gotten from those that have is he’s rather arrogant and doesn’t treat people with respect that don’t benefit him or monetarily help the program. Kinda comes across as don’t you know who I am? Im Matt fF ing Entz. Again I have never met him but I’ve gotten that vibe from a number of people that have interacted with him. That being said it doesn’t mean he’s not a good football coach. IMO all those people you mentioned would love Tyler Roehl in that position.
    Just the opposite for me. Super nice guy and talked football with him for 15 minutes. Zero arrogance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PaBizon View Post
    I’ve never personally met Entz but the feedback I’ve gotten from those that have is he’s rather arrogant and doesn’t treat people with respect that don’t benefit him or monetarily help the program. Kinda comes across as don’t you know who I am? Im Matt fF ing Entz. Again I have never met him but I’ve gotten that vibe from a number of people that have interacted with him. That being said it doesn’t mean he’s not a good football coach. IMO all those people you mentioned would love Tyler Roehl in that position.
    Don't talk to Polasek then lol