Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek Thoughts

Default Re: Polasek Thoughts

I agree with this especially the last part. I really thought Hedberg would be more of a passing game guru for us the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Polasek lost the plot against SDSU when King Frazier fumbled the ball in the 2nd half. He turned Easton in to a RB and that game felt like going to a dentist. Very painful to watch. Against JMU he was thoroughly exposed. I have said this before, I will say this again, RB coaches are not good OCs. They cannot think fast and creatively. Only a coach with WR experience can be a good OC. We will never win "Championships" if either Roehl or Polasek become the next HC, thats a guarantee. Bookmark this post. I said it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I agree with this especially the last part. I really thought Hedberg would be more of a passing game guru for us the last few years.
    You think there is something wrong with NDSU passing game?
    What exactly? Not enough TE passes? No screens? What?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Pete Thamel tweated it's Polasek
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

So I guess he'll now be independently wealthy since there is so much economic value in being first? How much will he get?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Pete Thamel tweated it's Polasek
    https://x.com/petethamel/status/1736...Q4GrZGoCkZ3bZQThe

are people really going to pay the highest priced tickets in college football to watch a portal all-star team? is that whats really going to move the needle now? when did this go from NIL will be used for retainment of developed talent thats paid there dues to lets load up on g5 scraps? i got no problems with polasek id say the exact same things if any and all roles were reversed but somebody needs to spell out something really fast as far as what we are trying to accomplish here because this ant adding up at all

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Yes we will be a minor league system for FBS, BUT we can do the same on the FCS level (or even top D2 players)

If you play for a shit FCS team and are really good, NDSU can easily grab you and say, come play for a top team with great support, and maybe even get paid 10k...worse case scenario, you don't get any NIL from us, but we will develop you and get eyeballs on your talent.
    You can actually do this, Wolfie. Congrats, I no longer think you are a UND troll.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    One of your best posts.
    2nd only to his recent post predicting Easton would throw for over 100 yards and 2 TDs.......on his first drive. Well done, Wolfie.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I’m happy with this. Interested to see which staff he retains.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes