Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek Thoughts

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Polasek Thoughts

Polasek is the right hire
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Guy has been around the block. If he's the wrong guy, he can be disposed of. I prefer him to Roehl. Not big on nepo babies.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Guy has been around the block. If he's the wrong guy, he can be disposed of. I prefer him to Roehl. Not big on nepo babies.
    Who's the nepo baby you're referring to?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    He means Dinesh D’Souza, premier Christian Apologist and convicted felon.
    Thanks for outing yourself as somebody who places their ideology above all else. Can't you all just let Americans enjoy sports without your constant drivel? #blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Who's the nepo baby you're referring to?
    Probably referring to the fact that Roehl has never been hired for a position at a scholarship-level football program outside NDSU.

Not a deal breaker for me, but it would be nice to see someone outside NDSU agree that he’s a good coach. I can’t believe he didn’t get the ETSU job when they interviewed him. That probably would’ve been a step down for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Regarding Polasek, I am very excited to get some fresh air into the program while not having a completely new system. I thoroughly hope he brings back discipline and execution into the program.

And his abilities with recruiting and retention will get tested early here. I hope he has the resources he needs at his disposal.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Probably referring to the fact that Roehl has never been hired for a position at a scholarship-level football program outside NDSU.

Not a deal breaker for me, but it would be nice to see someone outside NDSU agree that he’s a good coach. I can’t believe he didn’t get the ETSU job when they interviewed him. That probably would’ve been a step down for him.
    Maybe ETSU offered but didn't offer enough money to make it worthwhile.
    He may have looked at it and decided it was a step down.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Regarding Polasek, I am very excited to get some fresh air into the program while not having a completely new system. I thoroughly hope he brings back discipline and execution into the program.

And his abilities with recruiting and retention will get tested early here. I hope he has the resources he needs at his disposal.
    Amen brother!
    "The bird is in your hand"

It's a good hire. He has his work cut out for him with this poaching... NIL... transfer bullshit.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I'm coming around on the Polasek hire. First task will be avoiding going 0-3 against the Dakota schools.

Consistently losing to SDSU and falling behind their program will always be attached to Entz in my mind. Polasek will hopefully fix that.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013