Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek Thoughts

Default Re: Polasek Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Polasek would not be a good hire for multiple reasons but the main one for me is he's always looking out for himself. He'd be here 2 years at most and then on to the next best opportunity.
    The last 3 head coaches have done the same along with a slew of other position coaches
    You think someone else will be a lifer?
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Polasek would not be a good hire for multiple reasons but the main one for me is he's always looking out for himself. He'd be here 2 years at most and then on to the next best opportunity.
    So your looking for someone like Bubbles? A lifer! If were hiring someone that other programs don't want then we're hiring the wrong coach.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PaBizon View Post
    I’ve never personally met Entz but the feedback I’ve gotten from those that have is he’s rather arrogant and doesn’t treat people with respect that don’t benefit him or monetarily help the program. Kinda comes across as don’t you know who I am? Im Matt fF ing Entz. Again I have never met him but I’ve gotten that vibe from a number of people that have interacted with him. That being said it doesn’t mean he’s not a good football coach. IMO all those people you mentioned would love Tyler Roehl in that position.
    This is the feedback I received from my mom. Fire Entz, Save Moms.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

I'd be fine with TR but find it funny that for the last 2 years all the hate he has received on Bisonville and now he's the best thing since sliced bread.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Isn't Wyoming looking for a head coach? He can just apply there.

Lardsin must go!

https://themw.com/sports/football/

After looking up Polasek's and Wyoming's 'conference only' offensive stats, I'm not excited at the prospect of him as a head coach.

Wyoming ranked as follows in the Mountain West (12 teams):

Rushing offense--8th
    Passing offense--9th
    Total offense--10th
    Scoring offense--6th

I know he has some positives Roehl doesn't, but it doesn't seem like he's got a great offensive mind like say, Kevin. But, then again, who does?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    The last 3 head coaches have done the same along with a slew of other position coaches
    You think someone else will be a lifer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    So your looking for someone like Bubbles? A lifer! If were hiring someone that other programs don't want then we're hiring the wrong coach.
    No not a lifer but someone who will be here at least 4-5 years. This program strives on stability you need that to be successful long term. A revolving door at the HC position is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Isn't Wyoming looking for a head coach? He can just apply there.
    Nope they named the DC as head coach already

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The love for TR is for him as a HC and his personal and the fact that he is Fargo and NDSU.

The hate for TR is him as OC and him getting his blinders on a gets stuck with the QB run game way more than we would like to see although his offense scores points. It’s hard to watch sometimes.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    I'd be fine with TR but find it funny that for the last 2 years all the hate he has received on Bisonville and now he's the best thing since sliced bread.
    At least we have the FIRE ROEHL, SAVE THE PROGRAM thread at the ready. I am afraid that if this drags out any longer, people will just accept anyone cuz we are tired of the suspense.