Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: All Aboard Roehl as HC

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: All Aboard Roehl as HC

Lardsin must go!

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Very happy for Tyler and his family. I think this puts to bed the narrative that he just took whatever was out there. He's not that guy. It also shows that in the coaching world, he's much more highly regarded than the opinions most have on Bisonville.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Very happy for Tyler and his family. I think this puts to bed the narrative that he just took whatever was out there. He's not that guy. It also shows that in the coaching world, he's much more highly regarded than the opinions most have on Bisonville.
    The connections between these coaches is much more than realize. Relationships drive a lot of decisions and it's obvious in the article Roehl and George have a solid connection. I see it in the games I work. One of our D3 head coaches had coached with Coach Liepold when he was at Buffalo. Scott Fuchs was there at the same time and they knew each other. The OL coach at the D3 school worked for Scott when he was at Wyoming. I'm guessing an introduction was made there to help this guy get hired at the local D3 school where he has no other history in the area. And Scott's older son recently committed to Indiana State after playing all of his HS ball in Kansas. Coach Mallory at ISU was at Wyoming when Scott was there and they were neighbors. Coach Mallory is also the son of former IU coach Bill Mallory, who was very respected in the coaching circles.

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Could Roehl be on the move again… little closer to home this time maybe (and a move that makes more sense). Based on some interesting twitter follows… maybe something maybe nothing
    Last edited by Jay; 02-25-2024 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Could Roehl be on the move again… little closer to home this time maybe (and a move that makes more sense). Based on some interesting twitter follows… maybe something maybe nothing
    how much closer bro? like west fargo again?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Iowa State offensive coordinator?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Iowa State offensive coordinator?
    Sources: Iowa State also is hiring Tyler Roehl as assistant head coach and running backs coach. Roehl had been OC at North Dakota State and recently left for the same role at Tennessee State. Jake Waters, who had been recently named Iowa State's RBs coach, will coach QBs.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Sources: Iowa State also is hiring Tyler Roehl as assistant head coach and running backs coach. Roehl had been OC at North Dakota State and recently left for the same role at Tennessee State. Jake Waters, who had been recently named Iowa State's RBs coach, will coach QBs.
    I believe that ISU plays the Hawkers this fall in the opening game. Crush them.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Feel bad for TSU but thats the name of the game. Better spot for him and Campbell should be a good coach to learn under.

This is the type of move I thought he would orginallly have made.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.