Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1028

Thread: All Aboard Roehl as HC

Default Re: All Aboard Roehl as HC

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Sources: Iowa State also is hiring Tyler Roehl as assistant head coach and running backs coach. Roehl had been OC at North Dakota State and recently left for the same role at Tennessee State. Jake Waters, who had been recently named Iowa State's RBs coach, will coach QBs.
    Also as part of this move was this:

Adam Rittenberg
    @ESPNRittenberg
    ·8h

Wide receivers coach Noah Pauley will serve as ISU's pass game coordinator, and offensive line coach Ryan Clanton will be run game coordinator for the 2024 season, per source.
    For those not familiar with Pauley:
    https://cyclones.com/sports/football...ah-pauley/2035

I’d like to say Matt hired Pauley and Roehl because he always sees me wearing my Bison gear in the morning while I walk the dogs as he heads off to work or when our son plays with theirs but somehow I doubt that’s the case.

Gave up my season tix this year but will be nice to see TR on the sidelines when we do go - especially during the F’hawkers game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

At this rate the west Fargo kid will be oc for prime time or head coach of teh gophers by next fall eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Sources: Iowa State also is hiring Tyler Roehl as assistant head coach and running backs coach. Roehl had been OC at North Dakota State and recently left for the same role at Tennessee State. Jake Waters, who had been recently named Iowa State's RBs coach, will coach QBs.
    HAHAHA, what a cluster fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    His name will be in consideration some day, that's for sure.
    Will we be able to afford to bring him back to NDSU if the time ever comes? He must be making as much or more than our head coach already.

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Will we be able to afford to bring his back to NDSU if the time ever comes? He must be making as much or more than our head coach already.
    that doesn't seem to matter as much. guys need that on their resume at some point.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    that doesn't seem to matter as much. guys need that on their resume at some point.
    We'll be in the Big XII ourselves by then anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I'm not sure I follow what you are saying. My point was that he is making more money now as just running back coach than we can pay him even at head coach. Would he be willing to take a pay cut to come back to the hometown and the team that he loves? In a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    I don’t believe that. He will be an OC some day and that won’t go well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who knows..maybe he will do great. Hes not an old guy.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    I'm not sure I follow what you are saying. My point was that he is making more money now as just running back coach than we can pay him even at head coach. Would he be willing to take a pay cut to come back to the hometown and the team that he loves? In a few years.
    My point is guys take that pay cut all the time to get D1 head coaching experience.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes