Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: All Aboard Roehl as HC

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: All Aboard Roehl as HC

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Why not get 5 in a row? I've been told time and again that NDSU is too good for FCS and FCS as a whole is total shit. Not directed at you by the way.
    Great comment

FCS is for sure down compared to 10 years ago....and even 5 years ago--with so many quality teams that moved up to FBS

Is NDSU as deep or as talented as teams 10 years ago.....or even 5 years ago?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why not get 5 in a row? I've been told time and again that NDSU is too good for FCS and FCS as a whole is total shit. Not directed at you by the way.
    Definitely not my opinion. But this could open a different can of worms that we already have 5 threads on.

Maybe Roehl is weighing other offers? Causing the delay?

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've read some social media posts that players love Roehl and that they came to NDSU because of Roehl's recruitment.......kudos to Coach Roehl

My question------I FEEL----just me-----that the program has went down ----not climbing and improving------does that fall ALL on current HC? does that fall on current coaching staff?

I want to FIX that------

We should be broadening the distance with teams in the FCS---and beating weaker FBS teams whenever we can actually schedule them

I haven't seen that lately

Can Roehl change that?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    I've read some social media posts that players love Roehl and that they came to NDSU because of Roehl's recruitment.......kudos to Coach Roehl

My question------I FEEL----just me-----that the program has went down ----not climbing and improving------does that fall ALL on current HC? does that fall on current coaching staff?

I want to FIX that------

We should be broadening the distance with teams in the FCS---and beating weaker FBS teams whenever we can actually schedule them

Can Roehl change that?
    What does Roehl rhyme with?.......The answer is Bohl. Of course Tyler can change that!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post

I want to FIX that------

Can Roehl change that?
    What was the state of the program prior to the transfer portal, NIL and COVID? I remember a Matt Entz coached team completing a 16-0 season.

He has undoubtedly faced more challenges than Bohl or Klieman did in the D1 era.

He did a great job IMO.

Whoever the next coach is, they should only sign in if they’re ok moving to D2. Why settle for 9 natties in 11 years when we could win 100 natties in a 100 years! We’re definitely not too good for the FCS, we barely win ever, if anything the FCS is simply to good for NDSU!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    What was the state of the program prior to the transfer portal, NIL and COVID? I remember a Matt Entz coached team completing a 16-0 season.
    That happened to have one of the best FCS players of all time having one of the greatest single seasons in the history of college football. Also, Klieman's recruits. We are seeing the results of Entz's recruiting now.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    That happened to have one of the best FCS players of all time having one of the greatest single seasons in the history of college football. Also, Klieman's recruits. We are seeing the results of Entz's recruiting now.
    Aren’t they still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    And, the since SIU, these guys are playing like a national title team, particularly last week. You combine that, and how Entz has pulled the season around 180 degrees, he's looking smoking good right now. I'm not even going to be mad if they lose a close one on Sat as all that travel can catch up with even the best team.