Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: All Aboard Roehl as HC

Default Re: All Aboard Roehl as HC

So I'm catching on on the Hot Mic podcast and Dom mentioned how tough the last couple of days have been for Logan C...it seemed tied to breaking the Entz story.

What did I miss? Did something happen to her?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    what does JK and TRH stand for?
    Jeff Kolpeck

Tyler RoehlHerd

It benefits Larson to be seen looking at others so he can say he did his due diligence vs the players or boosters made the decision. Matt wan5s people to know he interviewed beyound TRH BV TO etc.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    So I'm catching on on the Hot Mic podcast and Dom mentioned how tough the last couple of days have been for Logan C...it seemed tied to breaking the Entz story.

I think it starts on minute 44 of yesterday's podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    And it went whooosh over my head too. Some of these posts give me a freaking heart attack.
    Need to start Saturdays tailgate a bit early this week, lol.
    This part is not sarcasm -- I could definitely see Kole as part of the staff here in the near future. He's been the Offensive Coordinator at St. John's for 6 years. From his bio on the Johnnies website: SJU averaged 42.9 points and 470.7 yards of offense per game (160.5 rushing and 310.2 passing) in his first four seasons (51 games) as offensive coordinator
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Is Roehl universally loved by every single player on the roster? If not, probably best to wait until after the game to break the news. I’d rather kids be figuring out their next move after the game than 24 hours before it.
    If Twitter is any indication it seems like yeah he is....at least by the team leaders

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    I think it starts on minute 44 on yesterday's podcast.
    that's what I'm listening to but it was like they were talking in code
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    How I see it also. If they announce TR after the players were pushing for him, it could rally the troops for the game.
    It's silly to delay if it is TR.
    Who all was pushing for him? I saw our current QB and a former player. If literally every player is for him, then you’re right. If not, there would be at least some players who are upset about the future HC. Best to have that happen when you have three weeks before then next game than one day before.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    This part is not sarcasm -- I could definitely see Kole as part of the staff here in the near future. He's been the Offensive Coordinator at St. John's for 6 years. From his bio on the Johnnies website: SJU averaged 42.9 points and 470.7 yards of offense per game (160.5 rushing and 310.2 passing) in his first four seasons (51 games) as offensive coordinator
    That might be a fine choice for OC.

I want guys that have overperformed at whatever level they are competing.
    Heckendork has underperformed, relative to the resources he has at Ark St.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Yes to Kole no to Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post

just the vibe I’d been getting from izzo when he talked to Jeff that Larson was short and bit feisty on that presser he had after the news broke and the athletic dept was not very happy that the news got out or who broke the news. Then Logan goes on for her segment on Dom’s show Thursday and I definitely think some things were said to Logan directly, they didn’t expand on who or what was said. Just basically she said it was a hard week dealing with it. Dom correctly said too that if it was him, kolpack, EP or McFeely breaking it they probably don’t get the blowback she’s receiving. I don’t agree with how the school has handled some of the response to this, you’re the biggest show in town and she was right in her reporting and definitely took a risk to be the one that broke, you put your reputation on the line as young of a reporter she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk