Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: All Aboard Roehl as HC

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: All Aboard Roehl as HC

Think everyone is holding their breath waiting for El chapo to post about it before making the official announcement. Where the hell is he? Did he run into mtoutfitter in South Dakota eh? Somebody should check on him.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Think everyone is holding their breath waiting for El chapo to post about it before making the official announcement. Where the hell is he? Did he run into mtoutfitter in South Dakota eh? Somebody should check on him.
    I believe Tony spanked him with another ban for an inappropriate comment made on Sunday.

I must say it has been kind of nice here since then even though I had him on ignore anyway.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I believe Tony spanked him with another ban for an inappropriate comment made on Sunday.

I must say it has been kind of nice here since then even though I had him on ignore anyway.
    Ok. I was watching wrestling Saturday and not doing the game day thread hard eh.

After thinking about that. Bahahahaha Bahahahaha Bahahahaha

Lardsin must go!

Well let’s fuckin go then. Name him publicly and let’s go full steam ahead and kick ass on Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    A lot of players pushing for Roehl on Twitter.
    Seems like a slam dunk to my simple mind in order to maintain the #1 quality of this program.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Roehl seems like the safe move at the moment. Minimize disruption, players clearly support.

I have no problem with it. The only watch out is how to ever get out of the cycle of "it's urgent and we have no time, so we have to promote an internal guy"? It's worked out so far, so maybe it's fine.

Hard to argue with the offenses results.

So if they're going to do this....just do it and avoid any further drama.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Roehl seems like the safe move at the moment. Minimize disruption, players clearly support.

I have no problem with it. The only watch out is how to ever get out of the cycle of "it's urgent and we have no time, so we have to promote an internal guy"? It's worked out so far, so maybe it's fine.

That's not a bad cycle to be in IMO because it almost certainly means they're continuing to be playing into mid-December and January every single year.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Roehl HC Larson OC - hire a damn online coach that specializes in OL

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post

We need a coach that doesn’t make playoffs gets fired and then we can have a national search. To close to signing day and players like Roehl for this to happen now

Does this mean Roehl will be named or maybe the players got news of something else?