Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Roehl Vigen Bohl or Polasak? ? whats your pick

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Roehl Vigen Bohl or Polasak? ? whats your pick

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I'm on the TR train but would be ok with Vigen. If your ADML would you rather have TR at $350k or Vigen for $500k?
    If we pick a candidate to save $150k, the program is in trouble.

Pick the best candidate available, period.

Default Re: Roehl Vigen Bohl or Polasak? ? whats your pick

BREAKING NEWS

on 12/13/23 2pm A SYNOPIS of where we sit:

I think Tyler Roehl would be announced ASAP if he was 45 years old . He's 37 and quite frankly there has been disdain for his play calling, but NDSU is producing on offense.

Wyoming OC Tim Polasek was at NDSU and is really good friends with Tyler Roehl and some think HE should be the NDSU HC and Tyler should be happy for his buddy and wait his turn... HOWEVER Tyler has job offers available to him so does that piss him off and he leaves AND the PLAYERS want Roehl as HC per tweets...... its a weird situation.

on top of that Denver DL Coach Jamar Cain "former ndsu coach and Okla/LSU coach" says he'd be interested ...

on top of ALL of that. Colts DC Gus Bradley NDSU legend (in the NFL for years and was a NFL head coach) has about 3 weeks left until he is fired and his son is a freshman on the NDSU basketball team.... Do you call him up and say "Hey Gus, quit the rat race in NFL, you've made millions, Here's a lifetime contract at NDSU"

I personally talked to Mankato State HC Todd Hofner at NDSU game last week & said what you doing here" he said "watching NDSU, I've always respected their program" WAS HE THERE BECAUSE HE KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP???

there you go... that's all the rumors.. and on top of it Chris Kliemans staff is poaching NDSU commits, argh!!

and on top of that Craig/Leia Bohl are building a Dream Lake Cabin by Detroit Lakes... maybe he wants to coach or mentor NDSU?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?