Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Entz Gone per Inforum

Default Re: Entz Gone per Inforum

Quote Originally Posted by civilguy View Post
    How about St Thomas head Coach? Ex bison and has the experience and knows how to win! Glen Caruso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not familiar with Glen, but this is the kind of thinking I like. Find a guy who has taken a bad program and made it good with excellent staff choices and brilliant recruiting. Hire that guy. I could not care less if the coach has any kind of ties to Fargo or the Bison' just find the best head coaching prospect.

Entz story made the main espn news feed.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    How much of that was Cam + WR converting on 3rd & teens after 2 boneheaded calls?
    Another rumor is they brought Entz aboard to get Cam to jump ship to USC too.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Lincoln Riley doesn’t need an FCS quarterback. That’s a good way to become ex-head coach at a money school like USC.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    I only lived there for 3 years, but the feeling is the same.
    My son has been living there for more than ten. I just can’t imagine how much money it would take to get him out of there. He sure ain’t coming back to the Midwest. Different strokes I guess.
    Don't believe everything you think.

They need to at least open the search up and see whos interested in the next week. Could quickly hire Roehl if hes best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Not familiar with Glen, but this is the kind of thinking I like. Find a guy who has taken a bad program and made it good with excellent staff choices and brilliant recruiting. Hire that guy. I could not care less if the coach has any kind of ties to Fargo or the Bison' just find the best head coaching prospect.
    You think St. Thomas was a bad program? You been living on Mars there bro?
    Don't believe everything you think.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd imagine USC would only be interested in a few defensive players.
    Their defense blew chunks compared to B1G teams they will be facing soon.

He saw the writing on the wall that NDSU won’t be moving up to FBS anytime soon. He stayed here as long as he did waiting for that move never to come
    I see you have been studying at the Lakes school of Hyperbole and Bullshit.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I liked Messingham’s play calling but he has been fired from a LOT of coaching jobs. I keep wondering what the problem becomes.
    He was the scapegoat at Manhattan, pretty sure starter goes down and they were forced to play freshman Howard. Things were not good. It wasn't really his fault, but they fell off that season pretty hard. That is how I remember it anyway.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.