Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Entz Gone per Inforum

Default Re: Entz Gone per Inforum

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    School announced he is going to coach playoffs.
    Huge distraction though
    Thank YOU!! Yeah I'm hoping it all works in our favor for the next two games. Damn!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Roehl will leave if he doesnt get the job.

Well that settles it then. Clearly he’s qualified.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by HillsboroBison View Post
    This is going to be a big hire for Larsen and I don’t have a lot of confidence in him. If he wants to make a splash he goes out and gets Vigen and brings him home. If he’s fine with next man up again it will be Roehl. Personally I would rather have Vigen be the next HC. One thing that makes me think it will be Roehl is, if we win Saturday, how weird would it be to hire Vigen and be here while Entz is also still here for 3 more weeks? I know Entz will be more focused on USC those 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably be more weird to have Vigen here and Roehl still here. I’m seeing a lot of people saying he is gone to NW but no one with any sort of direct inside info.

If Entz doesn’t like it he can take off. If Vigen doesn’t like it he can stay where he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Crockett View Post
    Maybe Entz shoulda waited a few hours? Gophers DC job now open...

https://twitter.com/andygreder/statu...10JRI1ERQ&s=19
    Yeah, most of the HC jobs are sorted out, but the next wave is OC/DC. Quite a few FBS jobs will be open soon.

Feels like Entz either took the first thing that came, or it was a money offer he couldn't refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    It's USC. California vs North Dakota. Seems like a no brainer

I agree, you couldn't pay me enough to move to California.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Not trying to be an ass but can someone please list a few reasons why so many think Roehl will be a good head coach? I list the only one I can think of that will be said(and no it doesn't make him a good head coach), he bleeds Green and Gold. So what else?
    If I could take a stab at this, I think it comes from him being kind of a rah rah guy and motivator and the players seem to like him? I’m not saying that’s ALL you need to be as an HC by any means, but maybe from a superficial standpoint that’s what people see.

Who knows, maybe he also doesn’t sound like he’s been chain smoking after games.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    I agree, you couldn't pay me enough to move to California.
    Not just California but Los Angeles. It’s gross.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4peat View Post
    My favorite part about driving in to California is seeing gas jump 2 dollars a gallon. People want that
    Thanks for proving my point, I already have your list of talking points, you can save the energy.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Entz is following the Jeff Choate plan (old MSU coach and new Nevada coach) that went to Texas.

Take an FBS position coach job for a year or two then try to get a head coaching gig I would imagine. If he plays his card right, he might get promoted to D-Coordinator soon at USC. USC has one very tough schedule next year - LSU, Michigan, Wiscon, Penn State, Washington, Notre Dame.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategery View Post
    If I could take a stab at this, I think it comes from him being kind of a rah rah guy and motivator and the players seem to like him? I’m not saying that’s ALL you need to be as an HC by any means, but maybe from a superficial standpoint that’s what people see.

Who knows, maybe he also doesn’t sound like he’s been chain smoking after games.
    He also uses the plays I fax over sometimes so you know he recognizes greatness when he sees it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes