Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Entz Gone per Inforum

Default Re: Entz Gone per Inforum

How about St Thomas head Coach? Ex bison and has the experience and knows how to win! Glen Caruso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dom Izzo
    @DomIzzoWDAY
    #NDSU announces that Entz will stay on as head coach thru the Bison playoff run, whether that’s Saturday in Missoula or in Frisco.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Roehl will be the next HC, count on it. Question becomes next OC and what other staff changes take place.
    Bring back the ollllll Gusser!
    "The bird is in your hand"

interesting - when do we think he interviewed for job? (just like to know the timelines).

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    If he doubles his salary and moves to LA, isn't he going backwards financially? taxes tax half so the raise is gone, cost of living will triple. Doesn't seem like you would be money ahead. But good for Coach Entz hes a young guy chase your dreams.
    It's USC. California vs North Dakota. Seems like a no brainer

Quote Originally Posted by bisoningrandforks View Post
    yup..........Entz to USC linebackers......Roehl to Northwestern......text from a source
    if this is true we need to back up the G & G money wagon and dump it on roehls front lawn the future is at stake here fellas

The only way the Bison can hire fast is an in-house hire. If they go outside it will take too long and they won't have a new head coach on board before early signing period. Outside hires have to be advertised for a couple of weeks.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by civilguy View Post
    How about St Thomas head Coach? Ex bison and has the experience and knows how to win! Glen Caruso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would be high on my list.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good luck to Entz at USC...joining the Big Ten

I feel NDSU next HC is not on the current staff. I also feel really need to hit a HR with next hire as feel they will be transitioning to FBS.--At least i hope

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Good luck to Entz at USC...joining the Big Ten

I feel NDSU next HC is not on the current staff. I also feel really need to hit a HR with next hire as feel they will be transitioning to FBS.--At least i hope
    This is how I feel too. I think you can sell that to someone that maybe takes a paycut or a step back. We can offer you this now...BUT, if you do well, we have this on the horizon and 2x your salary. Leave a legacy, don't just be a footnote. Entz has the first 16-0 record in modern football, that's his legacy, but beyond that, just a footnote in the dynasty. Navigating a move to FBS, that's a whole new legacy.

I also love Glen Caruso, I went to NDSU camps under that guy, LOVED him. I remember him as much as Gus, both were incredibly infectious personalities...when they spoke, you listened.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.