Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Entz Gone per Inforum

Default Re: Entz Gone per Inforum

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    This is a Babich-esque move but Babich made a stronger move.
    Babich had connections in high places, specifically Lovie. Entz doesn't have as many.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

fuck it

CRAIG BOHL RETIRED TO GET OUT OF CONTRACT SO HE COULD COME BACK TO NDSU????? Lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Interesting reading this thread.

Our offense hasn't been the problem this year, it's been the defense. With Entz leaving, to me that side of the ball is the bigger risk.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    If he doubles his salary and moves to LA, isn't he going backwards financially? taxes tax half so the raise is gone, cost of living will triple. Doesn't seem like you would be money ahead. But good for Coach Entz hes a young guy chase your dreams.
    Exactly how different do you think taxes are in ND and SD?
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I do agree with Unbison "NDSU policy is if you are a player and hit the transfer portal, you're gone asap" but Entz stays through Frisco ?

(i'm fine with the double standard as long as we win Frisco)
    Bohl stayed. Losing a head coach is different than a player leaving, But just may be losing Entz wouldnt be that bad?????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

fuck it

CRAIG BOHL RETIRED TO GET OUT OF CONTRACT SO HE COULD COME BACK TO NDSU????? Lol
    you better hope you dont get popped on a piss test.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I piss excellence
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Babich had connections in high places, specifically Lovie. Entz doesn't have as many.
    Take what you can get before you get canned I suppose
    College of Business Alumnus

I piss excellence
    No question you excel at verbal diarrhea.
    Don't believe everything you think.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Not trying to be an ass but can someone please list a few reasons why so many think Roehl will be a good head coach? I list the only one I can think of that will be said(and no it doesn't make him a good head coach), he bleeds Green and Gold. So what else?
    Can you say Bubba 2.0? I’d hope we don’t go down that sort of rabbit hole. Who cares if they “bleed green and gold”.